What if pitch was like putty in your hands? AudioBuy.com.au Australia has a plug-in for that. Zynaptiq Pitchmap lets you process the pitch of individual sounds within mixed signals in real-time. In addition to correcting tuning issues, you can change the melodies and harmonies in a recording by simply playing your own on a MIDI keyboard or creating a pitch map using Pitchmap's intuitive interface. Pitchmap even lets you "mute" individual sounds within a mix, and its advanced synth-like functions can transmute your audio into something totally new. Play Pitchmap like a musical instrument, or use it as a corrective tool. Either way, it's incredible.Zynaptiq Pitchmap at a Glance
- Better recordings through rocket science
- Get musical and natural-sounding results
- Macros and snapshots make Pitchmap easy to use
Check this out: Pitchmap uses Zynaptiq's Mixed-Signal Audio Processing technology (MAP), to internally "un-mix" the input signal into individual sounds - including their harmonics and transients. Yes, that's right. This really is rocket science, involving perceptive modeling and pattern recognition techniques used in artificial intelligence applications. You can then correct the tuning of the individual sounds, and even map them to other pitches (Pitch Mapping). As a side benefit, MAP also lets you stifle or isolate mix elements. All in real-time, natch.Get musical and natural-sounding results
Pitchmap may have rocket science underpinnings, but the MAP process is actually based on a model of the human perceptive system. So the results are very natural-sounding when Pitchmap is used prudently. The human voice, however - due to its unique sonic topology - presents a challenge that's quite different from any musical instrument. To deal with this, in Natural Mode, Zynaptiq calls up an additional layer of intelligence that recognizes voice elements and processes them separately from instruments. As with instruments, you get natural-sounding results.Macros and snapshots make Pitchmap easy to use
Although the underlying code itself is ridiculously complex, for you, the pitch-mapping process is as simple as playing notes on your MIDI keyboard or dragging sliders on Pitchmap's GUI to assign source pitches to target pitches. Too much work? Just let your computer do the mapping by using dedicated macro controls to go from one key/scale to another with just a couple of mouse clicks. To speed things up even more, Pitchmap offers a cool Snapshot functionality. Use the eight Snapshot slots to compare multiple settings, apply the process to different parts of a recording, and create parameter automation painlessly. Pitchmap delivers fast results while giving you access to every detail.Zynaptiq Pitchmap Features
- Correct tuning inaccuracies in mixed recordings
- Try different harmonies in an immediate, hassle-free, and inspiring fashion
- Sculpt the music inside samples
- Lets DJs adapt key/scale to fit into a seamless set
- Great sound-design tool for films, TV, and games
- Perfect for mashup artists and re-mixers
- On-the-fly transformation of existing recordings
- Mix element suppression under MIDI control
- Creating unique synthesizer sounds based on live input
- Create instant remixes and professional accompaniment tracks
Need pitch processing? You need Zynaptiq Pitchmap!
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).