Three-octave tabletop xylophone.
This 3-octave tabletop xylophone was designed specifically for easy playability and handling. It can be played immediately without the need for any assembly, and its compact, lightweight design contributes to portability. The YX-230 is an excellent choice for school use. Yamaha know-how delivers outstanding sound and playability, making the YX-230 xylophone an ideal first instrument for music education. The YX-230 is sold with the cover and ME-103 mallets. The X-Stand (YGS-70) and Soft Sided Case (PCS-YX230) are sold separately.FEATURES
- 3-octave Range
- Compact, Lightweight Design
- Easy Storage in Small Spaces
- Simple Setup
- Innovative Tone Bar and Frame Design
- The tone bars are made of padauk wood
- Cover & Mallets Supplied
Designed specifically for easy playability and handling.SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 46 x 6 x 22 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Bars: .8 x 1.5 in. padauk
- Frame material: Wood
- Range: C52-C88 (3 octaves)
- Pitch: A442Hz
- Included Accessories: Cover, Mallets
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).