Inspired by the iconic CS-80 polyphonic analog synthesizer, the Yamaha Reface CS mobile mini keyboard evokes the very essence of the legendary synth of yesteryear. Packed with five types of synthesis and onboard effects, the Reface CS provides you with a variety of lush pads, fat basses, and solo leads. Of course, the Reface CS wouldn't be a CS if it didn't give you tons of tweakability, that's why each type of synthesis has its own set of Texture and Mod sliders that take simple oscillator types and let you turn them into gentle soundscapes, mangled sonic carnage, and everything in between. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, the mere mention of the CS-80 commands instant respect, so we're absolutely thrilled to offer you the Yamaha Reface CS mobile mini keyboard!
Yamaha Reface CS Mobile Mini Keyboard Features
- Analog Physical Modeling Engine with multiple synthesis and oscillator types
- Onboard effects processor with five Types for adding depth to your sound
- 8-note polyphony allows you to create complex chords and pads
- Mono mode lets you create fat synth basses or solo leads
- Phrase looper lets you capture song ideas or create "sound on sound" overdubs
- HQ mini keyboard allows fast, natural performance with premium feel and response
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- Stereo speaker system lets you take your sounds anywhere
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Can operate on 6 AA batteries for up to 5 hours for true portability
- USB To Host port allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- An aux line input lets you play along with mobile devices, tablets, and more
- Dual line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes, and more
Take iconic synth sounds anywhere with the Yamaha Reface CS mobile mini keyboard!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.