The Yamaha P-255 is a slim, portable piano with premium Yamaha digital piano technologies enhancing both touch and tone for the performer. Every specification of its predecessor has been enhanced from Pure CF Sampling on its piano tone, to the GH Action with Synthetic Ivory Keytops for touch, to live performance features like Live Mode and the P-255 Controller app for iOS.
Graded Hammer (GH) action with Synthetic Ivory keytops
Heavier touch in the low end, lighter touch in the high end plus excellent key stability, response & repetition. Synthetic Ivory keytops give a tactile surface to the white keys making them easy to "grip"
Pure CF Sound Engine
Meticulously sampled from Yamaha's acclaimed CFIIIS concert grand, the Pure CF Sound Engine provides the tone of a 9' concert grand piano. Sustain & Keyoff samples along with Damper & String Resonance add depth & detail to the sound for excellent piano tone.
Live Music Toolbox
Adapt your sound to any situation with a suite of features like an easyaccess, 3band EQ. Sound Boost combines dynamic processing & EQ to make you louder in the mix. Finally, turn the internal speakers on or off for flexibility in different playing situations. (Dcontour from DXR?)
Free P-255 Controller App
First, connect your iOS device to your P-255 via an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter/iPad Camera Connection Kit or dedicated Yamaha cable such as the i-MX1/i-UX1. Then, download the free P-255 Controller App from the App Store -and you'll have a rich, graphic, touchscreen interface for your digital piano! Store and recall your favorite effect, Dual & Split keyboard settings. Browse and control your MIDI & Audio songs on optional USB flash drives, or control the internal drum rhythms.
Yamaha P-255 Digital Piano, 88-Key Features
- Graded Hammer (GH) action with Synthetic Ivory keytops
- Tactile surface to the white keys making them easy to grip
- Pure CF Sound Engine
- CFIIIS concert grand, with Sustain & Keyoff samples, Damper & String Resonance
- Live Music Toolbox
- 3Band graphic EQ / Sound Boost Button / Speaker Kill Switch / Panel Lock
- P255 Controller app
- Panel Lock
- 24 Voices with Dual/Split capability
- 3.5mm stereomini Aux input & Aux line out
- Optional 3pedal unit (LP255) & matching stand (L255)
- USB TO HOST, TO DEVICE & 5pin DIN MIDI in/out
- 15w (x2) amplifiers, 10cm + 2.5cm (x2)
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.