Conceived and created with mastering in mind, the Waves Linear Phase EQ preserves your original musical balance while providing precision control over the harmonic spectrum with zero phase shift. It is a clean, colorless precision mastering tool with tremendous power and flexibility, though it does have potential application in track-related tasks such as removal of low-end rumble and DC offset. Transparent and pinpoint accurate, the Waves Linear Phase EQ plug-in is sure to become a go-to plug-in for equalization tasks where precision is required and coloration is not.
-30dB to +30dB per band
- Low Frequency Band:
- 10Hz to 600Hz (Lowband)
- 21Hz to 1,000Hz (Broadband)
- 32Hz to 600Hz (Lowband)
- 258Hz to 21,963Hz (Broadband)
- Lowband: Bell, Resonant Low Shelf, V-Slope Low Shelf, Resonant High Shelf, V-Slope High Shelf
- Broadband Low Frequency: Bell, Low Shelf, High Shelf, Low Pass, and High Pass
- Broadband Mid and High Frequency: Bell, Resonant Low Shelf, V-Slope Low Shelf, Resonant High Shelf, V-Slope High Shelf, Resonant High Pass, V-Slope High Pass, Resonant Low Pass and V-Slope Low Pass
- Lowband: 0.26 to 6.5
- Broadband Low Frequency: 0.60 to 2
- Broadband Mid and High Frequency: 0.26 to 6.5
- On/Off: Per Band
- Output Gain Fader: -30dB to 0dB
- Output Meter: -30dB to 0dB with peak hold and clip indicators
- Trim: Output gain adjustment
- Dither: On/Off
- Graph Scale: 12dB or 30dB
- Frequency Band Markers: Graphic control over Frequency and Gain
Waves LinEQ Native Software Download Features
- Lowband component and broadband component
- Nine linear phase filter types
- Five bands of paragraphic equalization
- +/- 30 dB per band gain change range
- Up to 24-bit-96kHz resolution (TDM 24/96 Accel mono only)
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
Waves LinEQ Native Software Download Specifications
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 1 GB on XP, 2 GB on Vista / Windows 7
- WinXP 32-bit SP2 & SP3
- Vista Business 32-bit SP1
- Vista Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit (using 32 bit host applications)
- 1024x768 32-bit screen resolution
- Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- 2GB RAM
- OS X 10.5.8 - 10.7
- 1024x768 screen resolution
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.