Why is MasterVerb a great reverb?
1) It sounds great. The rooms sound natural and spacious. The plates are extremely dense. The decays are silky smooth without annoying artifacts. The reverb is clearly audible without being muddy. When applied to stereo inputs, the stereo soundstage is maintained with proper balance.
2) It can reproduce a range of spaces. MasterVerb contains two different algorithms to generate the dense late reverberation: a hall algorithm and a plate algorithm. Each of these algorithms has independently adjustable size and decay time controls, so they can be morphed across a wide range of characteristics. The hall algorithm is intended for acoustic spaces, e.g. rooms, chambers, studios, halls, while the plate algorithms is for, well, plate reverbs. An early reflection section allows for various early reflection patterns, again with adjustable size. Wet and dry delays allow for pre-delay and other delay effects. Two three-band EQs are provided: the early EQ shapes the overall tonality of the reverb response and the late EQ shapes the frequency dependent decay. On top of that there is a triggered amplitude envelope which can generate gated and reverse reverb effects. So, there is a ton of flexibility here. MasterVerb ships with 60 presets which cover a wide range of reverbs and serve as starting points for further exploration.
3) It’s easy to use. The interface allows you to quickly visualize the changes you are making. A reverb time response lets you see the reverb decay, early reflections, amplitude envelope, and delay settings. A 3-D frequency response plot shows the reverb decay as a function of frequency. There are graphical frequency response controls for both EQs.
4) It’s CPU efficient. A huge amount of effort went into designing the low level algorithms so they could be fully automatable and also extremely CPU efficient. The result is that MasterVerb takes far less CPU than other reverb plug-ins.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.