The WCSD52S features a Solid Sitka spruce top, koa back, sides, bridge, headstock cap and pickguard, multi-lam binding, mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, diecast tuners, 25.5” scale, gloss finish, and comes equipped with D'Addario EXP-16 coated strings. It also comes with a gig bag and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Striking features of the Woodcraft Series are the exotic back and side woods of zebrawood and koa with matching headstocks, bridges and pickguards plus a maple fretboard on select models. This series is comprised of eight models available as dreadnought or dreadnought cutaway with electronics. Models with 0 in the model name designates a maple fretboard and 2 designates a rosewood fretboard.
Enjoy the tonal and woodgrain beauty of koa.
Washburn Woodcraft Series WCSD52S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar FEATURES
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Koa Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Koa
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Koa
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Order this special Washburn today!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.