Washburn WCG55CE Comfort Select Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar at a Glance
- Fishman Presys+ pickup system delivers natural amplified sound
- Washburn has been producing fine fretted instruments since 1883
With the Fishman Presys+ pickup system in your WCG55CE, you'll have amazing plugged-in tone plus exceptional tone shaping. There are bass, mid, and treble tone controls, so you can dial in your ideal sound. A notch filter helps eliminate the possibility of feedback while playing live. A brilliance control helps you cut through the mix, and the phase control helps solve phase problems when recording the Presys+ and a microphone at the same time. And to make sure your WCG55CE is always ready to sound its best, there's a built-in tuner.
Washburn has been producing fine fretted instruments since 1883
With humble beginnings in Chicago that date back to the 1880s, Washburn is an American institution in musical instrument manufacturing. From guitars to mandolins, banjos, ukuleles, and more, Washburn has long been a recognized and cherished brand among musicians. Many of the biggest names in folk, blues, and rock 'n' roll have played these well-crafted, quality instruments. Washburn combines quality construction with premium materials to deliver instruments, such as the WCG55CE, that are ready to perform on any stage. Call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer to find out more about the WCG55CE or this iconic brand.
Washburn WCG55CE Comfort Select Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar Features
- Grand Auditorium Venetian cutaway body with koa top, back, and sides
- Koa back split by maple/mahogany/maple strip
- Mahogany/maple body and headstock binding
- Mahogany elbow-comfort binding on lower bout
- Satin-finished mahogany neck with 2-way truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard and mahogany-bound rosewood bridge
- Rosewood-capped headstock with pearl Washburn logo and stylized W inlay
- Alternating maple/mahogany rosette
- Grover 18:1 tuners with Ebonite buttons
- Black NuBone nut and saddle
- 25.5" scale; 20 frets; 1.693" nut width
- Equipped with D'Addario strings
- Fishman Presys+ electronics with tuner/undersaddle transducer
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.