A Bass Legend While guitarists tend to be a dime a dozen, a decent bassist can be a real challenge to find. And few bassists have ever captivated audiences quite like Stuart Hamm, aka Stu. While Stu came from relatively humble beginnings, his life changed forever in college when introduced to Steve Vai, who later led him to other talented guitarists like Joe Satriani. Partnering with some of greatest musicians in recent history, Stu carved a reputation as a skilled session performer and has since gone on to pursue his own successful solo career.
Custom EMG X Series Pickups Stu Hamm, Washburn USA Custom Shop, and EMG worked together to develop the EMG X series Stu Hamm pickups found exclusively on this bass guitar. It has an EMG X series pickup based on the EGM Musicman pickup in the neck position and one based on the EMG XJ pickup in the middle position. There's also a piezo pickup in the bridge position, with independent volume control, that can be used to simulate silky smooth upright bass sounds. Such a diverse pickup configuration grants this bass a wealth of tonal possibilities from grinding heavy metal to "unplugged" jazz bass.
Washburn SHBH3 Signature Series Stu Hamm Electric Bass Features
- Washburn Signature Series electric bass guitar
- Stu Hamm signature model
- Built in the Washburn USA Custom Shop
- Alder double cutaway body
- Bolt-on maple neck with radial neck joint
- 34" scale rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets
- Exclusive EMG X series Stu Hamm pickups with piezo preamp
- Volume, tone, and piezo controls
- Black Hipshot bass bridge with piezo pickups
- Black Hipshot lollipop-style tuners with drop-D tuner
- Washburn GCSH case included
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.