Washburn M117SW Mandolin at a Glance
- Spruce-topped mandolin has excellent sound projection
- Flame maple back and sides deliver classic mandolin tones
- Since 1883, Washburn has been producing fretted instruments
For optimal projection, the Washburn M117SW mandolin is fitted with a solid spruce top. Spruce has long been used in instruments, ranging from violins to guitars and mandolins, for its bright sound and great projection. An expertly fitted ebony bridge makes full contact with the carved spruce top to capture and transfer the string vibrations of every note you play on the Washburn M117SW mandolin. Take it from the AudioBuy.com.au Australia crew - the 2-point design of the Washburn M117SW is sure to stand out at any venue.
Flame maple back and sides deliver classic mandolin tones
Maple has been the choice wood for the back and sides of instruments such as the mandolin and violin. Not only does it look great, but it also adds a brightness and volume that other woods don't. The Washburn M117SW mandolin sports a bookmatched solid flame maple back and sides to deliver outstanding acoustic tones.
Since 1883, Washburn has been producing fretted instruments
With humble beginnings in Chicago dating back to the 1880s, Washburn is an American institution in musical instrument manufacturing. From guitars to mandolins, banjos, ukuleles, and more, Washburn has long been a recognized and cherished brand among musicians. Many of the biggest names in folk, blues, and rock 'n' roll have played these well-crafted, quality instruments. Washburn combines quality construction with premium materials to deliver an instrument that's ready to perform on any stage. Call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer to find out more about this iconic brand.
Washburn M117SW Mandolin Features
- Classic mandolin tones that are perfect for all styles of music
- 2-point style mandolin with F-holes
- Carved solid spruce top for projection and bright tone
- Solid flame maple back and sides for extra volume and presence
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.