When Brian Wampler decided that he was going to see if he could do it, he wanted to ensure that it was perfect. Looking back at it now, Wampler thinks he must have spent a good 9 months bread-boarding and prototyping lots of different ideas, a/b-ing each one with various Fender amps, tweaking and changing until he found the sound that was accurate.
Once he got a sound that he was 100% happy with, he took it to Nashville studio ace Brent Mason to test it out. To be certain, Brian also took several pedals by other companies that are supposed to do the same thing. Brent knows Fender amps better than anyone, and Brian knew if Brent thought it was good, they were onto a winner. Long story short, Brent loved it!
Wampler Pedals has heard guys say they hear The Twin, some say Vibrolux, some say Deluxe Reverb when they play this pedal. Whatever they hear, it still has that "Blackface" type of sound that they were looking for. When you turn it up, it's going to break up more like the amp would if you turn it up.
With the additional of the boost switch, you can increase the gain to make it sound like the amp is being driven harder.
Wampler Black 65 Vintage Overdrive Pedal Features
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Mids, Treble, Gain boost switch
- 2.5 x 4.5 in.
- Ultra-bright LED for ease of use
- Powder coated durable finish
- Completely original circuitry
- Stacks VERY well with other pedals
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.