Creating sounds with the Waldorf Rocket synthesizer is simply a ton of fun. Waldorf has really brought something fresh to the scene, packing powerful and intuitive synthesis in a compact unit at a great price. Rocket is an aggressive monosynth, but with a unison mode that creates up to eight detuned oscillators for huge, vivacious chord stabs and leads. And the oscillator shapes are continuously variable for a wide range of sound design possibilities. Factor in intuitive controls, a built-in arpeggiator, and oh-so-smooth analog filters, you'll see why the Waldorf Rocket synthesizer belongs in your studio.Waldorf Rocket Synthesizer Module at a Glance
- Powerful, intuitive design makes sound design fast and fun
- Perfect for leads, bass, and percussion
- External input for filtering external audio
When it comes to creating big, bold synthesizer sounds fast, the Waldorf Rocket is well-equipped. Compared to some synthesizers it may look like Rocket has very few controls, but it actually just gives you straightforward access to the most fundamental aspects of synthesis. It's a perfect addition to your drum machine, keyboard synthesizer, or sequencing software, and very easy to tweak with one hand while you're playing a controller with the other.Perfect for leads, bass, and percussion
One thing we immediately noticed about the Rocket here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, is that the Sustain and Release controls are on/off instead of variable. We think that's really cool, and convenient for fast sound design. Want a soaring lead sound? Leave 'em both on and you're already on your way. Want really tight bass? Turn off the release and turn down the decay a bit. Want to create synth-percussion sounds? Turn Sustain and Release off, and fine-tune the decay. It's not that you can't create the same sounds without Rocket's straightforward controls, it's just very easy and fast to go from inspiration to actual sound creation.External input for filtering external audio
You've got access to the Waldorf Rocket's analog filter section via an external input and output. You can do this in conjunction with the sounds created in the Rocket, or turn Rocket's oscillators off and just use the filter section and envelope modulation.Waldorf Rocket Synthesizer Module Features
- Monophonic synthesizer module with USB and MIDI I/O, and external filter input
- Two basic oscillator shapes, with variable waveshaping and pulse-width modulation
- Unison mode creates up to eight voices that can be detuned or played as chords
- Minimal control set makes it easy to create sounds from scratch fast
- Built-in arpeggiator with preset patterns
- LFO with three different wave shapes and speed control
- "Launch" button triggers sound with a C3 Note On message, for creating sounds without a controller/sequencer
- USB for control via software sequencer, and for saving sound data
You won't be able to keep your hands off the Waldorf Rocket synthesizer!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.