With its more focused midrange, the right channel offers up a more vintage overdrive vibe. A 3-way bass switch lets you shape the contour of your low end, and another 3-way switch lets you select from three differently voiced diode clipping circuits. Thanks to a clean blend knob, you can go as over the top as you like with the right channel and still preserve your transients and picking dynamics. By contrast, the VS-XO's left channel is a more full-range overdrive. By combining this channel's tone control and its bass control, you can easily dial in a more scooped distortion reminiscent of the kind of California-made amps hard rockers and metal players dig.
Surprisingly enough, these two separate channels can cascade together beautifully to give you a monstrously fat and expressive overdrive tone. Because each channel has its own I/O, you can easily incorporate your VS-XO into your switching rig or wire other effects between each overdrive. Internal routing also makes it so that you don't need to physically patch the channels together if you want to use the VS-XO like an ordinary overdrive stompbox. You can even switch the order of the two channels as you like. And to top it all off, Visual Sound included a Pure Tone buffer into the VS-XO's true-bypass design, which you can set to switch on or off with each channel.
Visual Sound VS-XO Premium Dual Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal Features at a Glance
- The perfect overdrive pedal for serious tone tweakers and live performers
- Two independent channels let you dial in separate tones/gain stages and stack them in any order you like
- Drive, Tone, and Volume controls for each channel give you tons of control over your basic overdrive tone
- Focused midrange with 3-way tone control, 3-way diode clipping style switch, and clean blend control provide extra options over the right channel's sound
- Bass knob allows you to beef up the sound of the left channel
- Independent I/O for either channel lets you loop in other effects or integrate both channels separately into your pedal switching system
- Gold-plated relays and special circuitry designed by RG Keen keep all switching silent
- True-bypass switching keeps your signal pure, but you set either channel to enable or disable a Pure Tone buffer if you want
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.