If you're already familiar with the Kontakt engine, then you'll be amazed by the way that Vir2 pushed it to the limits to make MOJO more expressive than any typical sound library. If you've never experienced the power of Kontakt, then be prepared to be totally blown away. The first thing you'll notice about MOJO is the vast array of articulation and style choices at your disposal for each instrument. Options like trills, slurs, hits, and falls load up instantly as part of the intelligent key switching made into the interface.
The ensemble function lets you instantly add depth and character to each instrument. Set the Ensemble level to two on a a semi-muted trumpet, and you get the doubled effect of a latin horn accent; or set the level to 10 on the clarinet, and you have an entire clarinet section of an orchestra. Other cutting-edge Kontakt scripting lets you humanize a multi-layered patch, or set variable release times and expression of each layer. By tempo-syncing events, you can cause crescendos and swells to lock to the host tempo.
Vir2 MOJO Horn Section Virtual Instrument Features
- Ensemble mode and easy-to-get key switching made in
- Ultra-realistic expression made possible by full use of the Kontakt engine and scripting
- Available in RTAS, AU, and VST forms plus a standalone format
- First-class samples recorded in 24-bit stereo
- A host of made in effects
- A wide selection of horns sampled for use in pop, jazz, funk, and anywhere else you need horns
- Full selection of brass instruments, with some woodwinds and full ensembles
- Three playing modes (polyphonic, monophonic, and legato)
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.