The Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 4 DSP Accelerator will turbocharge your Windows-based workstation, letting you run high-track-count sessions packed with world-class analog emulation plug-ins. With eight SHARC processors and USB 3 SuperSpeed technology, the UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 4 delivers serious DSP horsepower along with ultra-low latency. In addition to a potent portable DSP Accelerator unit, you get 83 UA-developed plug-in titles from a world-class library that includes Ampex, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more. Give your studio a serious boost with Universal Audio's UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 4.
UA UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 4 DSP Accelerator
- Experience the power of SHARC chip technology
- Ultimate 4 software bundle: UA's top-of-the-line package
Experience the power of SHARC chip technology
Universal Audio's UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 4 DSP Accelerator takes advantage of state-of-the-art DSP technology, adding serious horsepower to your music-production system. Each of the eight SHARC chips onboard boasts 32-bit floating-point architecture, delivering the ultimate in precision and performance for the most demanding sessions.
Ultimate 4 software bundle: UA's top-of-the-line package
Featuring 83 UA-developed plug-in titles from a world-class library that includes Ampex, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more, the Ultimate 4 software bundle is UA's top-of-the-line package. Take it from AudioBuy - analog-emulation software doesn't get any better than this!
UA UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 4 DSP Accelerator Features
- Run UAD-powered plug-ins on Windows computers via USB 3
- 8 SHARC processors boost DSP for large mixes
- UA's Ultimate 4 software bundle
Includes 83 UA-developed plug-in titles from a world-class library that includes
- Studer, Neve, SSL, Lexicon, Ampex, Manley, EMT, and more
- Compatible with popular DAWs such as Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Cubase, etc.
You need the UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 4 DSP Accelerator!
- Supported Computer Format Windows
- Supported Plug-In Formats AAX 64, VST, RTAS
- Processor 8 x SHARC Octo processors
- Connectivity Type USB 3.0
- Hardware Requirements - PC Intel Quad Core i7 or higher recommended, USB 3.0 port
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7 or later (64-bit)
- Height 1.75"
- Width 7.0"
- Depth 6.75"
- Weight 2.24"
- Manufacturer Part Number USBSATO-U4
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.