Capture 18 Inputs at Up To 192 kHz/24-bit A great mix starts with a great recording. Capture your music at up to 192 kHz/24-bit resolution with the Apollo QUAD. Its premium mic preamps and converters deliver extremely low THD (total harmonic distortion) and a wide dynamic range, all designed to lend greater accuracy and depth to any recording.
Eight Analog Ins, Including Four Mic Preamps Ready to be the center of your studio, the Apollo QUAD sports four digitally controlled analog mic preamps, eight balanced line inputs, and two JFET instrument inputs for capturing direct instrument recordings. Its 14 analog outputs include 8 balanced line outs, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outs, and 2 dedicated stereo headphone outs. Lastly, its 10 channels of digital I/O include 8 channels of ADAT, 2 channels S/PDIF, and Wordclock I/O.
Track, Mix, and Monitor Through UAD-2 Plug-ins The Apollo QUAD interface allows you to record and mix through UAD Powered Plug-Ins with as low as sub-2 ms latency. With four processors built right into your interface, can run Universal Audio's entire UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, which means you get better-sounding tracking and mixing sessions with the benefit of reduced strain on your host computer CPU. To help you get started right out of the box, the interface comes with UA's Analog Classics plug-in bundle.Having access to classic emulation plug-ins from Ampex, Roland, SSL, and more means having a number of expensive, hard to find instruments at your fingertips. Quickly monitor, audition, and print audio with digital versions of analog gear you've lusted after for years.
Thunderbolt I/O, Too If your computer is Thunderbolt-ready, then adding on the optional, user-installable dual-port Thunderbolt I/O Option Card is a no-brainer. Intel's Thunderbolt technology provides lower latency, reduced audio buffer size, improved performance, and greater UAD plug-in instances versus FireWire.
Full Integration with Your DAW Core Audio and ASIO drivers make UA's Apollo QUAD compatible with all major digital audio workstations (DAWs). The included Console application and companion Console Recall plug-in give you control and recall of all interface and UAD plug-in settings within individual DAW sessions, even months and years later. All of the Apollo QUAD's front-panel hardware features can be controlled using this Console app.
Hardware Design that Makes Sense On the Apollo QUAD's front panel, you have controls for all the most commonly used features, including Preamp and Monitor level knobs, channel selection, mic pad and low cut, phantom power, and dual headphone outs with independent level control. Hi-Z inputs, also on the front panel, detect when you've connected your guitar or bass, and they automatically enable hardware and software monitoring. The slim 1U rack space audio interface also works standalone, allowing you to use its audio connections and last-used DSP mixer settings without a computer connected.
Universal Audio Apollo Quad FireWire Audio Interface with DSP Features - 18-In/24-out FireWire/Thunderbolt-ready audio interface for Mac and PC
- Real-time UAD digital signal processing for low-latency (sub-2 ms) tracking and mixing with UAD Powered Plug-Ins
- High-quality mic pres, converters, and analog design yield 192 kHz/24-bit resolution audio
- Easy to access front-panel controls for all commonly used features
- Full recall of interface and UAD plug-in settings within DAW sessions via Console Recall plug-in
- 8 Analog inputs: 4 digitally controlled analog mic preamps, 8 balanced line inputs, 2 front-panel JFET DIs
- 14 Analog outputs: 8 balanced line outs, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outs, 2 dedicated stereo headphone outs
- 10 Channels of digital I/O: 8 channels of ADAT, 2 channels S/PDIF, Wordclock I/O
- Dual FireWire 800 ports
- Optional Thunderbolt I/O Option Card for connectivity to Macs and PCs
- Includes Analog Classics plug-ins: LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.