Vintage tube warmth. State-of-the-art performance. You get them both with the Tube-Tech MP2A. With its staggering 5Hz-60kHz frequency response and vanishingly low noise floor, this incredible two-channel, all-tube mic preamp/DI will add another dimension to your studio sound. Vocals that shimmer with glorious air. Enormous walls of guitars. Drums with face-splitting impact. Bass that blows holes in walls. Uber-lush strings. Horns so real you can reach out and touch them. You get the picture. Here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia we like the Tube-Tech MP2A. A lot. You will, too.
Tube-Tech MP2A Tube Preamp/DI
- Designed for the professional: you
- Awesome sound; weapons-grade build quality
Designed for the professional: you
The Tube-Tech MP2A is packed with the features and flexibility that you - the professional recording engineer - need. It rocks two channels, each with switchable +48V phantom power, selectable mic impedance (600/1200/2400 ohms), a phase reverse switch, a low-cut filter (20Hz/40Hz/Off), and a switchable 20dB pad. The gain is adjustable from +10dB to +70dB via two controls: Coarse (10db steps), and Fine (2dB steps). The MP2A also features an unbalanced DI input with a 60dB gain range; just plug in a bass or synth and you're ready for seriously hi-fidelity direct injection with spectacular tube warmth, punch, and fullness.
Awesome sound; weapons-grade build quality
Since 1985, Tube-Tech has been hand crafting high-end tube kit that's found a home in top studios worldwide. Of course, it sounds amazing. But it's also the no-compromise built quality that sets this gear apart. Hard-wired and bullet proof, Tube-Tech equipment uses only the finest componentry and sports build quality that's second to none. It's the small design touches that add up to pro audio greatness. Like the MP2A's input transformer being enclosed in a MU-metal can. Input and output transformers that have a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings. Balanced, fully-floating inputs and outputs. If you want to upgrade your studio, the Tube-Tech MP2A is a great place to start.
Tube-Tech MP2A Tube Preamp/DI Features
- All tube-based 2-channel mic preamp/DI with push-pull output amplifier
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 5Hz-60kHz
- CMRR >60dB @ 10kHz
- Typical noise figure: 5dB @ 200 ohms
- Stepped gain control: +10dB to +70dB in 2dB increments
- Impedance-selectable microphone input
- Selectable -20dB pad pre input transformer
- Selectable +48V phantom power
- Overload indicator
- Direct Injection input for various instruments
- DI input impedance > 1 Mohm
- Input transformer enclosed in MU-metal can
- Transformer-balanced, fully floating inputs and outputs
Upgrade your studio with the Tube-Tech MP2A!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.