Toontrack EZKeys Features
- Premium sampled Rhodes and Wurlitzer pianos for exquisite and expressive sound
- Powerful yet incredibly easy to use songwriting tool
- Works as a standalone application or as an RTAS, AU, or VST plug-in
- 14 mix-ready grand piano sound presets, all individually customizable
- Cut, add, move, analyze, and randomize your chords and song structure
- Incredibly simple drag-and-drop MIDI file import, analysis, and export
- Customizable velocity curve to match your individual playing style
- Includes Music Theory Basics, with playable examples in EZKeys
- Accurate and responsive samples of the M400 Mellotron
- Standalone functionality makes classic tones easily accessible for live performance
The heart and soul of EZKeys is its songwriting function. Whether you're starting from scratch, bringing in an existing MIDI file, or using the Song Browser to piece together some of the included ready-made parts, you'll find that EZKeys is both intuitive and feature-rich. Even if you've never played a keyboard before, it's easy to start playing and making files in EZKeys! Pick the style you want to work in and immediately start working with intros, verses, choruses, and other song components — all real piano parts that are played by real session pianists!
Thanks to Toontrack's innovatively designed Chord Wheel and key transposition tools, you can quickly pick your song's key, add chords (majors, minors, and all the "flavors" within them), and then experiment with different chord progressions, song part arrangements, change the dynamics, add color to chords... nearly anything at all! Once you've created the song or chord progression you want, exporting a MIDI file from EZKeys is a snap. Just select the chords in your song track, drag them over to your computer's desktop, and your MIDI file is automatically created for you! Now, you're ready to use that progression inside your DAW or with your favorite virtual instrument! It doesn't get any easier than this!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.