The Tonelux MX5.1 Mixer is a SURROUND line mixer with many features of a large frame console. The MX5.1 has a unique MUTE circuit that when pressed, the LED turns RED, but when the module is ON, the LED serves as a level presence indicator, illuminating green to show signal presence. This is very useful in live recording when you need to know quickly if a channel has signal or which has the loudest signal on it. It is also perfect for identifying which channel has the Kick and which has the Snare, etc. The SOLO button is both a AFL or PFL, allowing both functions to be selected globally in the Control Room Section.
The FADER knob is the channel fader, with the ability to insert an external fader from the rear panel.
The PAN control is a standard stereo pan circuit with a center detent.
The INSERT button can act as a balanced insert for outboard equipment, or it can be used as a MIC PRE/TAPE PLAY switch for live recording to check the mic pre output and then the output of the machine for confidence checks or post recording playback without repatching anything.
Tonelux MX5.1D Module Features
- The Polarity switch is a standard phase inverter for the main signal path.
- The 5.1 switch turns on the signal to the surround bus, allowing the module to send signal to the aux sends without going to the surround bus.
- The LCR button switches the PAN pot from stereo to LCR, and pans from left, through center, to right, or in 2 channel stereo, allowing phantom center.
- The 2 sends are internally configurable for PRE or POST fader signal. One of the sends can be used as the LFE send for Surround Mixes.
- The MX5.1 has an optional DIRECT transformer output.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.