If you're after the huge, authoritative sound of a vintage large-format console preamp, there are a few ways to get it. One of the most cost-effective is the TK Audio SP501 500 Series mic preamp. TK engineered this baby with all the right components, like genuine Lundahl input and Carnhill output transformers. But perhaps you have a track that demands sleek, modern sonics? The SP501 sports selectable output stages that let you choose between "big iron" (transformer-balanced, discrete Class A) and airy transparency (electronically balanced). The high-gain design has ample juice for your ribbon mics. And course, there's a hi-Z instrument input onboard, as well as switchable 48V phantom power. Other niceties include a selectable germanium stage for additional harmonic enhancement, a sweepable highpass filter, and a polarity reverse switch. The TK Audio SP501 is a solid value. AudioBuy's advice: go for it!TK Audio SP501 500 Series Mic Preamp Features
- High-gain, transformer-balanced Class A mic preamp
- Lundahl input transformer
- Selectable germanium stage for additional harmonic enhancement
- Input Gain and Output level controls
- Sweepable (30-400Hz) highpass filter
- Hi-Z instrument input
- Selectable output stages: electronically balanced, or discrete Class A with Carnhill transformer
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Not stand-alone; requires compatible 500 Series chassis
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).