Since its original development in 1946, the TELEFUNKEN U47 has been the microphone of choice for generations of recording professionals. The first condenser microphone to offer selectable polar patterns (cardioid and omnidirectional), the original U47 also featured the famous M7 capsule which had been developed in 1928 by Georg Neumann. To this capsule was added an amplifier built from military surplus VF14 tubes (they had been used in field and aircraft radios), and BV8 output transformers. The combination of these components created a sonic quality that was absolutely unheard of in the English speaking world of the mid-1940s when darker sounding, less detailed ribbon microphones were the standard. The introduction of the U47 brought a new level of fidelity to the audio world, and is still considered to be one of the finest microphones ever produced.
Whether you're recording a symphony, a "crooner," or any facet of modern music, you'll find a great tool in the U47. Its authoritative mid-range and extended low-end response dance from your ears - much as a vintage wine dances from the palate. Everything, from vocals to the loudest of guitar sounds, full on orchestral recording, beautiful backing vocal arrangements, or a chamber ensemble will benefit wildly from the rich and vibrant tone of this stunning microphone.
In the Box: M940 power supply, M840 25’ dual-shielded ACX-7 tube microphone cable, M740 elastic shock mount, FC40 locking flight case and WB40 wooden microphone box.
Telefunken Elektroakustik U47 Tube Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Type: condenser pressure gradient
- Capsule: M7
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid and Omni
- Sensitivity: 24.5 mV/pa +/- 1 dB
- THD at 1kHz at 1Pa: <0.3%
- Output Impedance: <400 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Non Linear Distortion: less than or equal to 0.5% at 100 dyne / cm sq
- Self Noise: 9dBA +/- 1dB
- Tube Type: VF-14K
- Power Type: Dedicated American-made power supply with slow-ramping filament voltage
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" (248mm) length x 2 1/4" (57mm) diameter
- Weight: 22oz (624g)
- Supply Current: <45mA
- Connected Via: Large Tuchel/Historic stand mount swivel, XLR-3 (M) output
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.