Tech 21's Boost DLA Analog Delay Emulation Guitar Pedal is back, and better than ever! Boost DLA Version 2 gives you juicy, organic-sounding delay, as well as up to 9dB of clean boost to make your solos pop. You still get Tap Tempo, but the Flutter control has become Tape Drift, which adds authentic vintage tape echo randomness to your your delayed signal. Triplets is now Dotted 8th, which lets you nail the signature sounds of David Gilmour and The Edge. Whether you play guitar or any other electric instrument, your arsenal needs Tech 21's Boost DLA Version 2.
Tech 21 Boost DLA Version 2 Analog Delay Emulation Guitar Pedal Features
- Combines delay and up to 9dBn of clean boost, in one convenient pedal
- Custom tailor a wide variety of delay styles, such as digital, tape and bucket brigade
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broad range of tweakability and maximum flexibility
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Fidelity and Level controls serve up warm, organic sounds
- Up to 1000 milliseconds of continuously variable delay time
- Tape Drift adds a random, unpredictable element to the modulation, for authentic-sounding vintage tape echo
- Dotted 8th shifts the timing from 1/4-note mode to play back in dotted eighth notes
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet
- High-impedance 1/4" input (same as traditional tube amplifiers)
- Low-impedance 1/4" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity - even in bypass
- Custom, silent-switching actuator; Heavy duty, all metal construction
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with "true bypass"
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2)
Delay is an essential effect - get yours with Tech 21's Boost DLA Version 2!
- Pedal Type Analog Delay Emulation/Clean Boost
- Maximum Delay Time 1 second (1000ms)
- Inputs 1 x Instrument (Hi-Z)
- Outputs 1 x 1/4" (Lo-Z)
- Batteries 1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number BSTM-DLA
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.