The Vocal Effect that Listens to Your Guitar Some vocal harmony processors generate harmonies based on your voice alone -- which doesn't always work. For example, if your harmony processor generates a major third, but you're strumming a minor chord, it won't sound so good. That's why the TC-Helicon Harmony-G XT has a guitar input. Rather than just blindly follow your voice, the Harmony-G XT follows your guitar chords. Play a chord in A minor, and the VoiceTone will double or harmonize your voice in that chord. The Harmony-G XT uses advanced technology found in the TC-Helicon VoiceLive vocal processors to determine your pitch and generate natural-sounding harmonies with no latency at all.
Just Plug In: 1/4" Guitar and XLR Mic Inputs Nothing would be worse than having all this great harmonizing technology, and having to use proprietary guitar pickups or special microphones to complete your setup. TC-Helicon has created technology which is instantly accessible to anyone with a standard 1/4" guitar output guitar and XLR microphone cable. The back of the Harmony-G XT has dual XLR outputs for the processed stereo signal, which you can plug into the soudboard, and a pass-thru output for your guitar. There's also a USB port so you can back up and restore your presets, and stay up to date with any cool new firmware improvements that TC-Helicon makes.
Made for Vocalists TC-Helicon focuses on the needs of vocalists. While many of their products support guitar inputs, the main purpose of everything they make is to support singers. The Harmony-G XT pedal is essentially a pared-down VoiceLive 2 processor. More than a harmonizing engine, it's got built-in reverbs -- for both your voice and your guitar. You also get four overdub-style doubling effects with multiple voices. And the harmonies are customizable: Take your harmonies a 5th or a 4th above your pitch, or follow the bass note. The TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT lets you create your own presets on the fly.
TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Features
- Creates harmonies automatically, based on guitar and voice input, using TC-Helicon's NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm
- Reverb, delay, and uMod effects -- 18 possible combinations in all
- Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier
- 4 doubling effects with multiple doubling voices
- 10 presets with A/B options -- give your verses and choruses different vocal effects fast
- TC-Helicon's "Tone" switch processes your vocals with "Live Engineer" effects: shape, compression, de-essing, and adaptive gate
- Clean built-in microphone preamp with XLR input and phantom power
- USB port for backing up your presets and updating your pedal's firmware
- Flexible guitar routing options with "thru" output
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Select scale and key manually if you're singing without a guitar plugged in
- Mono or stereo output
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.