- Professional Vocal Effects and Tone with natural sounding Vocal Harmonies guided by your guitar
- Guitar FX styles from TC Electronic's Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus pedals
- BodyRez filtering and onboard EQ and DI for impeccable acoustic guitar tone
- Guitar feedback-proofing with notch filter and phase controls
- Separate vocal and guitar outputs, or a stereo mix of both
What Every Singer Needs Equipped with our trademark Adaptive Tone, Play Acoustic acts as your personal sound engineer providing the one feature no singer should be without: automatic intelligent control of Compression, EQ, De-essing, and Gating, giving your voice the impact and presence to always stand out in the mix.
Acoustic Alchemy Your acoustic guitar is both a powerful and delicate instrument, and they've made sure that Play Acoustic treats it with the respect it deserves. Tailor-made guitar FX from our sister company TC Electronic add a sweet touch of magic with essential styles from their bestselling TonePrint pedals - Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus - while the direct Guitar DI output ensures signal fidelity all the way from pedal to PA.
Body Resonance The sound of resonating wood is what gives an acoustic guitar its particular sonic allure, and this is where BodyRez comes in. Unique to Play Acoustic, the BodyRez algorithm restores acoustic tone to guitars fitted with undersaddle pickups. Carefully placed filters and fast acting compression combine to reduce "piezo-quack", making your amplified guitar sound like the beautiful full-bodied instrument it is. Dial in as much or as little BodyRez as you need and use the handy EQ controls to fine-tune the dynamics of your sound.
Intuitive Controls and Dedicated I/O Operating and navigating Play Acoustic is as straightforward as it gets. Use the Up/Down footswitches or central knob to easily browse factory presets, or use the GENRE button to find styles that you like. Dedicated VOCAL FX and GUITAR FX buttons let you access effects directly, and the intuitive user interface makes editing simple and fast. Create your own library of presets with the FAVORITE feature for easy "setlist" recall.
Separate mono XLR outputs for vocals and guitar makes it painless for any sound engineer to mix the levels perfectly for your audience, or you can set the output to Stereo and create your own custom panoramic stereo mix.
Make It a HIT HIT is a performance-inspired feature for building intensity into any vocal performance. Press the HIT button to turn on multiple effects at once and create quick A/B scenes for each preset. Use it to add dazzling vocal effects for the chorus, or strip it down for the verse -- it's your call.
Loop Around The VLOOP performance looper allows you to create complete guitar and vocal loops for solo jamming or impressive layered live performances. VLOOP is also handy for soundcheck; record a short phrase and walk out into the audience to check levels while your "virtual you" plays!
TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play Acoustic Vocal Processor Features
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double, Delay, Mod (chorus/flange, etc.), and Transducer (megaphone/distortion FX)
- Global Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & Pitch Correction
- Note-perfect Vocal Harmonies using Auto Chord Detection from guitar input
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmony, plus 2 voices of humanized Doubling
- TC Electronic guitar FX with styles from Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus
- Dedicated Guitar and Vocal FX access/edit buttons
- BodyRez EQ, compression styles optimized for undersaddle piezo pickup acoustic guitars
- Narrow notch filter to tame acoustic guitar feedback
- Low and high shelving plus fully parametric guitar EQ controls
- Separate vocal and pro-quality guitar DI outputs or stereo mix
- Low-noise Mic-preamp
- VLOOP performance looper for vocal and/or guitar with undo and redo
- Simple effects customization with styles and icons
- RoomSense microphones for monitoring and practicing
- Key/Scale harmony mode for setting specific song keys via the footswitches
- Plug in and practice with your mobile device via AUX or stream tracks and record over USB including a Vocal Cancel function
- Navigate factory presets by Genre and mark Favorites
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport, our free app for firmware updates, preset management, and tips & tricks
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone and Sennheiser e 835 fx microphone with Mic Control
- Headphone output
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.