For professional monitor control, add TC Electronic's BMC-2 to your studio setup. This handy desktop monitor controller operates with or without your computer. It not only lets you switch between digital input sources - S/PDIF/AES3, TOS, and ADAT - but also lets you take instant, practical control over your levels. In fact, the TC Electronic BMC-2 monitor controller lets you define your own reference levels, for calibrated reference monitoring. There's even more to this controller — keep reading to learn about the unique Integrity Check feature onboard the TC Electronic BMC-2.TC Electronic High-definition D/A Converter and Monitor Controller at a Glance
- Calibrate your listening levels for accurate referencing
- iCheck reveals problems with the audio signal
- Precision jitter-reduction technology, borrowed from the flagship System 6000
- Flexible digital inputs as well as digital and analog outputs
Calibrate your listening levels for accurate referencing
To meet the needs of critical audio referencing, the BMC-2 accepts user-defined reference levels. Just hit the "REF" button on the front panel and the BMC-2 will attenuate to the SPL output you've set. The levels will even be attenuated to the headphones output, so you can accurately reference your audio however you work best.
iCheck reveals problems with the audio signal
The BMC-2's Integrity Check or "iCheck" is especially useful. Choose an input, and iCheck will reveal if the signal is spatially compromised — perhaps because of data reduction from MP3 or AAC encoding at too low of a bit rate.
Precision jitter-reduction technology, borrowed from the flagship System 6000
TC Electronic packed their premier JET jitter-reduction technology into the BMC-2 — it's the same technology featured on TC's System 6000. It serves to give you all of the benefits of optical interfacing, just without jitter issues.
Flexible digital inputs as well as digital and analog outputs
Onboard the BMC-2 there are three digital input types — S/PDIF (also handling AES3 and AES3-id format), TOS, and ADAT. Just select one of the three Input Select keys to select the input you wish to hear. On the output side, the BMC-2 can interface with analog speakers via XLR. Or, you can connect digital speakers to the S/PDIF output — the S/PDIF output is really an AES 3-id output, so it can drive AES inputs, even over long cable runs.
- Puts high-quality monitor level control and D/A conversion onto your desktop
- Can calibrate reference levels for accurate referencing via monitors or headphones
- iCheck reveals spatial problems with the signal
- Can work with a Mac or PC, or can operate independently of a computer
- Features TC Electronic's flagship JET jitter-reduction technology
- Switchable between three digital input sources — S/PDIF (AES and AES3-id), ADAT, and TOS
- Features both analog and digital outputs — XLR and S/PDIF (AES3-id)
- Includes a 12V DC power adapter
The TC Electronic BMC-2 puts professional referencing — and hands-on monitor control — right onto your desktop!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.