The compact TC Electronic BH250 bass guitar amplifier head brings a whole new level of portability and sound quality to your bass rig. Weighing in at just over 4 lbs. and packing an impressive 250 watts of power, the BH250 is one of the first ever fully functional bass amps you can easily stow in the accessory pocket of your gig bag. But that's only part of the larger-than-life quality of the BH250 bass guitar amplifier head. Onboard, you'll find TC Electronic's world-famous TonePrint technology, which lets you call up a wide range of cool bass effects custom built by some of the hottest bass players around. Add to that the ability to hook up to just about any cabinet, plus a balanced XLR direct output, and you're ready to play anywhere when you've got a TC Electronic BH250 bass amp head in your rig.TC Electronic BH250 Compact Bass Amplifier Head at a Glance
- Everything a bass player could ask for in a bass head
- TonePrint technology opens up a world of killer bass effects
Ditch the bulk without sacrificing functionality. With the BH250, TC Electronic tosses aside the notion that you only get full-sized control from a full-sized amp. Seriously, photos can hardly convey how portable this little amp is. We're talking about a mere 4 lbs. in a unit that's easily small enough to fit in your gig bag. And when you see what TC Electronic managed to pack in the BH250 bass amplifier, you're totally going to flip. For starters, the BH250 has two gain modes, accommodating both passive and active pickups equally well. A standard 3-band EQ circuit also lets you tweak your overall tone, allowing you to dial in the perfect sound for any venue.
Another great thing about the BH250 is the handy built-in bass tuner, which you can use to tune 4-, 5-, and even 6-string bass guitars. There's a balanced XLR output for running direct, and a headphone jack for silent practice. And as a final special touch, TC Electronic designed the BH250 to play well with any cabinet or combination of cabinets with at least a 4-ohm load, so you practically never have to worry about what you hook up to it.TonePrint technology opens up a world of killer bass effects
By now, practically every serious guitar player has heard of TC Electronic's TonePrint technology. The BH250 takes this same super-flexible effects concept and applies it to bass. The way it works is simple. You just go to TC's website find the bass tone you want, and download it to your BH250 bass amp head for instant recall any time you want it. Choose from chorus, flanger, vibrato, compression, drive, or even a super-cool Octaver effect. There's a handy blend knob that lets you control the wet/dry mix of whatever TonePrint effect you grab.
Switching TonePrint effects on the TC Electronic BH250 bass amp is also a breeze, particularly if you have a smartphone. Then you just go to the TonePrint app, and browse for tones from there. You'll find all sorts of cool tones from top bass players such as Nathan East (Eric Clapton, Fourplay, Toto), Charles Cave (White Lies), Michael Shuman (Queens of the Stoneage), and many others. When it's time to load up your new tone, you just hold your smartphone's speaker up to your pickups, hit play, and let it do its magic. It's that simple.TC Electronic BD250 Compact Bass Amplifier Head Features
- An ultra-portable bass guitar amplifier head that packs full-sized amp features into a compact frame
- 250-watt amplifier that's capable of powering any speaker cabinet with at least a 4-ohm load
- Onboard TonePrint bass effects let you load up chorus, flanger, vibrato, compression, drive, or Octaver effects designed by many of the hottest bass players in modern music
- TonePrint wet/dry knob lets you blend in clean signal to taste
- Select the ideal gain staging for either active or passive pickups
- Shape your basic tone with the 3-band equalizer control
- Onboard tuner with switchable mute supports 4-, 5-, and 6-string bass tunings
- Balanced XLR output lets you run direct to the PA
- Headphone output for silent practice
Add a TC Electronic BH250 bass guitar amplifier head to your rig and get amazing bass tone anywhere!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.