The Tascam US-322 is designed with two XLR with +48V phantom power and two TRS inputs. Having both options for condenser mics and line level inputs ensures you are getting the best possible sound and lowest-noise when recording. In addition, INPUT-1 can connect to high-impedance equipment (like a guitar) directly.
On-board Effects The US-322 is designed with on-board effects such as compressor, 3-band EQ, and Reverb -- all located on the DSP. While recording, you can use the input effects for any input signal and the reverb effect on any monitoring signal at the same time. The US-322 is built with a "Mixer Panel" button located conveniently on top. This button provides a one-click recall function for the DSP mixer. When pushed a second time, the mixer panel will be conveniently hidden.
Two Operational Modes The multi-track mode is ideal for creating music. This mode delivers independent monitor-mixing from a send level -- like an inline console to a PC. In addition, this mode delivers monaural monitoring.
The stereo-mix mode makes podcast recording or broadcasting convenient and easy. An output audio signal from any PC can relay that signal back to the PC again via your DSP mixer. Any BGM from a PC can mix your voice by microphone then the mixed sound will transfer back to the PC again.
Tascam US-322 USB Audio Interface Features
- 2 XLR mic inputs with HDDA mic pres and +48V phantom power
- On-board digital mixer with selectable "Multi-track" or "Stereo mix" modes
- Built-in Effects: Insert, Compressor, EQ Send, Reverb
- Low-latency monitoring via the digital mixer
- Mixer panel provides intuitive operation for mixing and effects
- Output selector for each output
- Two balanced XLR microphone/TRS line inputs
- TRS balanced Line Outputs
- 1/4" TRS headphone output
- Cubase LE6 is included*
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- 24bit/96kHz recording
- RCA line outputs
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.