TASCAM's HS-8 is the first solution for professional multi-channel recording and playback using solid-state media. From studio surround recording to post production playback of HS-P82 location recordings, the HS-8 fits a variety of multi-channel roles. Also true to TASCAM tradition, audio is top-quality throughout with up to 192kHz/24-bit recording.
Like the HS-P82, the HS-8 uses a color touch-screen interface to access settings and tracks. A mixer is built-in for monitoring, and the stereo mix can be recorded live as a separate track. Audio is recorded as Broadcast WAV files to Compact Flash media, with SMPTE timecode available on various interfaces.
The RC-HS20PD remote control enables the HS-8 to instantly start playback of up to 100 takes (flash-start) directly, or by using the fader start/stop option. The built-in TFT color touch screen can be used for the same operations as the display on the connected HS-8. The RC-HS20PD is connected to the HS-8 with a CAT6 cable, enabling control of the HS-8 from up to 10m away (5m cable included with product).
TASCAM's HS-8 is very versatile, with the instant access, ease-of-use, and sound quality studio and post professionals demand.
Tascam HS-8 8 Track Solid State Recorder Features
- 8-channel solid-state audio recorder
- Records to Compact Flash media
- 8-channel 96kHz/24-bit broadcast WAV file recording
- 4-channel recording at 192kHz/24-bit resolution
- 8-channel recording plus stereo mix track at 44.1/48k resolution
- Internal stereo mixer (level/pan)
- BWF file format with iXML metadata
- Multi-channel flash start
- Color TFT touch panel interface
- 5-second pre-record buffer
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.