TASCAM created HS-20 as an addition to their professional line of broadcast recorders, but mostly for the needs of contractors. The stereo recorder captures audio to SD or Compact Flash media and makes recordings available on a network for instant remote access, designed to operate without supervision.
There is also client software to automatically upload files to a server on your schedule, with the option to delete the files when finished. Built like a rock, the HS-20 has solid transport buttons, a weighted jog/shuttle wheel, and a color TFT touchscreen display. Ideal for installations managed over a network, the TASCAM HS-20 automates and delivers your recording to any server.
TASCAM HS-20 Solid State Stereo Recorder Features
- Two-channel solid-state recorder/player
- Record to SD Card or Compact Flash media
- Timer for automated playback, recording & download
- Automatic scheduled upload to server
- Color TFT touchscreen interface
- High-quality audio circuitry for broadcast-quality audio
- Up to 192kHz/24-bit BWAV resolution
- Import/export AES31 format audio
- Transfer to or import from USB flash drive
- Autosaves every 2 seconds to protect data from power loss
- Network file access via FTP - server & client with automation
- Chinese, Russian, Korean, and Japanese language support
- Update Clock through SNTP protocol
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.