High-Performance Audio Capture With Tascam's DR05 digital recorder, it's easy to save your musical ideas, quickly record a jam, create demos, and round up found sounds. Put it in your pocket, turn it on, and record up to 17.5 hours of audio with the kind of clarity and low-noise performance that you'd expect to get from pricey studio gear, not a hundred-dollar recorder. Capture every little detail, from the loudest blasts to the most subtle whispers, with the DR05's pair of stereo condenser omnidirectional microphones, which can handle up to 125 dB SPL. Even though built-in mics are convenient, there will be times when you want to record other sources, and for that reason the DR05 sports a 1/8-inch stereo input for adding your own mic or line-level source. The DR05 saves in either MP3 or WAV format, direct to microSD or microSDHC media.
Its low-impedance design and separately built digital and analog circuit boards keep hiss and unwanted environmental noise in check, so you won't have to edit a recording to oblivion to make it sound good. The DR05 sounds good as it is. Clean, clear sound comes courtesy of a signal to noise ratio of over 92 dB, 0.05 percent total harmonic distortion (THD), and 20 Hz to 40 kHz response at 96 kHz/24-bit resolution.
The Easiest Digital Recorder on Hand With a layout specifically designed for one-thumb operation, the handheld DR05 puts important functions like recording, adjusting levels, and the ability to delete takes and add markers right where you need them. Hold the DR05 in one hand and a drink in the other. Limiting, low-cut filtering, a built-in chromatic tuner, and other features are just a thumb's press away.
Recording features like Quick Menu and Peak Reduction provide no-fuss ways to fine-tune your audio files right on the recorder. The Peak Reduction setting automatically sets your recording level by listening to the input and adjusting levels for the best sound, without adding any distortion.
When transcribing an interview or learning a new song, take advantage of the recorder's Variable Speed Audition feature, which allows you to loop and slow down music without changing the pitch. And when you want to smooth out any sudden volume jumps, switch on the DR05's Level Align function, and get instant playback via the built-in speaker.
The Ultimate in Portability The Tascam DR05 recorder runs on two AA batteries. Power it on and record up to 17 and a half hours of high-quality audio! If you're low on battery juice, connect the portable recorder to a computer via its USB 2.0 port or plug in the AC adapter and get all the external power you need.
Tascam DR05 Portable Digital Recorder Features
- Handheld portable digital recorder -- pocket-sized and perfect for recording on the go
- Built-in stereo condenser omnidirectional microphones with sensitivity up to 125 dB SPL
- Up to 96 kHz/24-bit WAV (BWF) linear PCM recording
- Stereo MP3 recording from 32 to 320 kbps bit rate
- Peak Reduction function automatically sets the gain while recording
- Limiter and low-cut filter to help prevent distortion
- Automatic or manual level setting
- Self timer recording starts recording 5 or 10 seconds after pressing the record button
- Auto and manual track increment
- Variable speed playback (50% to 150%) without changing the pitch
- Loop and repeat playback
- Level Align feature prevents uneven volume levels during playback
- Playback EQ setting
- Editing function (Divide and delete)
- Up to 99 mark points on each file
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/8" Stereo mic/line input
- USB 2.0 port for transfer to PC and external power
- Up to 2-second pre recording buffer
- Jump back function returns to previous point with one action (1 to 10, 20, 30 seconds)
- 1/8" Headphone/line output
- Built-in speaker
- microSD (64 MB to 2 GB)/microSDHC (4 GB to 32 GB) card slot (2 GB card included)
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, AC adapter (optional: PS-P515U), or USB bus power
- Tripod socket hole
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.