When you want a reliable piece of home-recording hardware, turn to the Tascam DP-32SD Portastudio -- an all-in-one portable recorder packed with hands-on controls, effects processing, and eight individual input channels for tracking the entire band. A one-stop solution for multichannel recording, the digital DP-32SD offers 8 combination XLR-1/4" inputs with +48V phantom power, 32 tracks (8 mono, 12 stereo) for flexible playback, the ability to select between stereo and mono, and much more in a compact, rugged design.
Think of the Tascam DP-32SD as the hardware version of your digital audio workstation (DAW). Do all your recording, mixing, editing, mastering, and more on the DP-32SD, without having to check in with a computer. The DP-32SD conveniently records to SD cards, providing the stability, reliability, and portability you need to capture audio on the go. Meanwhile, its USB port allows you to load up backing tracks or other sounds from your computer if you need them, as well as bounce tracks to your computer for storage or for extra tweaking in a DAW.
The DP-32SD supplies all of the necessary tools for processing your tracks across 32 channels. Built-in amp models, EQ, delays, compressors, and dozens of other effects are available, allowing you to get just the sound you want. What's more, this Portastudio also gives you the option to record up to 12 stereo tracks for keyboards, MIDI instruments, or bouncing down drum tracks or other large files. Take advantage of the unit's master effects before finalizing your recording and transferring it to your computer.
The rear panel sports eight combination XLR-1/4" mic inputs, monitor out, effect sends, RCA stereo out, an SD slot for reliable file storage, and a USB port for connection to a computer. SD Cards keep the device much more portable, offer a quieter working environment and are much more stable than hard drives. The USB is available for bouncing tracks to your computer for storage or further mixing if desired. Employ the USB port for loading up other sounds like backing tracks or drum loops as well.
The DP-32SD's no-nonsense layout, high-res color LCD screen, easy-to-use built-in software, and dedicated controls will have you making music in no time -- perhaps without even reading the manual! The DP-32SD's master channel-strip section is intuitive to use, providing hands-on controls for your channel EQ, pan, and send settings. With Tascam's DP-32SD recording system, you have all the recording features you could want in a portable, budget-friendly unit.
- Portable digital recorder capable of recording 8 simultaneous tracks and playing back 32
- 8 Mono tracks and 12 stereo tracks
- Stereo tracks can be used as mono tracks for even more recording options
- Integrated 40-input mixer to mixdown
- 44.1 or 48 kHz/16- or 24-bit resolution recording
- 8 Combination XLR-1/4" inputs with high-quality mic preamps with +48V phantom power
- Hi-Z input selectable on input H for recording guitars
- Unbalanced stereo outputs (2x RCA jack)
- Balanced stereo monitor outputs (2x 1/4" TRS jack)
- 2 Unbalanced effect sends (2x 1/4" TS jack)
- Stereo headphone outputs (1/4" TRS jack)
- Remote input (2.5 mm minijack TRS) to connect a RC-3F
- Versatile input effects, guitar effects, mixdown effects, and mastering effects
- Bounce functionality to mix input signals and playback tracks, and record the mixed signal(s) to track(s)
- Virtual tracks capability
- Mark function, chromatic tuner, and metronome keep your audio sounding its best
- Records to reliable SD card media
- Includes AC adapter
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.