A wide-aperture telephoto lens packed into a body that's smallest*1 in its class, with further advances in image quality and performance
This is a wide-aperture telephoto zoom lens compatible with full-size SLR cameras, equipped with Tamron's proprietary Vibration Compensation (VC) image stabilization*2 and Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD) motor that ensures a speedy, silent autofocus. Using the Extra Low Dispersion (XLD) glass and Low Dispersion (LD) elements, this lens offers a new level of correction for chromatic aberrations, while the new advanced optical design delivers higher performance with excellent contrast and resolution. Packed in a compact body that's smallest in its class, this lens boasts high image quality and F/ 2.8 brightness across the zoom range. In addition, use of a rounded diaphragm*3 has enabled this lens to achieve spectacular blur effects. For landscapes, sports, fashion, or journalism, the 70-200mm will expand the possibilities of photographic expression.
TAMRON SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Camera Lens for Canon(A009E) Highlights
- 1* For high-speed telephoto zoom lenses for full-size SLR cameras, equipped with VC image stabilization and USD. Current as of November 2012. (Source: Tamron)
- *2 The Sony mount does not include the VC image stabilization functionality, as Sony digital SLR camera bodies include image stabilization functionality. Consequently, the name of the Sony mount lens, SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di USD, does not include the VC description.
- *3 This rounded diaphragm retains a nearly circular shape even when taken two stops down from its fully open state.
TAMRON SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Camera Lens for Canon(A009E) In The Box
- Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD for Canon (A009E)
- Lens hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.