The Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD Lens for Nikon is an expansive telephoto-zoom lens designed for both full-frame and APS-C-sized image sensors. Its 4x zoom design covers standard telephoto to super telephoto perspectives, making it ideally suited to working with a wide variety of subject matter. Benefitting this range is VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization, which helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake to enable the use of longer shutter speeds or smaller apertures when hand-holding in low-light conditions. A USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) autofocus motor provides quick and precise focusing performance, with high torque, low response times, and quiet operation to benefit both still and video applications. Additionally, a full-time manual focus mechanism enables manual fine-tuning of focus at any point, even when the AF system is engaged.
The optical design integrates three low dispersion (LD) elements within its construction to minimize optical aberrations throughout the zoom range, particularly at the longer focal length positions. Individual elements also feature an eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular Dependency) coating, as well as a conventional BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating, in order to reduce lens flare and ghosting to produce more contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery.
TAMRON SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 VC USD Camera Lens for Nikon(A011N) Highlights
- Expansive telephoto-zoom lens is well-suited to nature, wildlife, and sports photography and can be used on both full-frame and APS-C DSLR cameras.
- Three low dispersion elements are integrated into the front group of the lens construction (two in the first group, one in the third) to effectively compensate for on-axis optical aberrations throughout the zoom range, notably with longer focal length positions.
- eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting in order to maintain high contrast, clarity and color fidelity.
- VC image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake to enable greater hand-held shooting capabilities in low-light conditions.
- A USD autofocus system provides quick, quiet, responsive and accurate focusing performance that is suited to both still image and movie shooting.
- A full-time manual focus mechanism allows for manual focusing at any time; even when working in AF shooting modes.
- The optimized optical design reduces the movement of lens groups during focusing and zooming in order to maintain a relatively compact and lightweight form-factor.
- A redeveloped external finish, with linear patterned zoom and focus rings, enhance the overall handling of the lens as well as its cosmetic appearance.
- A nine-blade circular diaphragm produces an aesthetic out-of-focus quality that is especially beneficial when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- A removable tripod mount is included for use of the lens when working from a tripod.
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio for Tamron software is included with the lens, which, aside from enabling basic RAW processing and image adjustments, works to specifically correct for chromatic aberrations of magnification, distortion, and peripheral light fall-off using dedicated optical data from Tamron's SP-series of lenses
TAMRON SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 VC USD Camera Lens for Nikon(A011N) In The Box
- Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 VC USD Lens for Nikon (A011N)
- Front Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Rear Lens Cap
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.