An award-winning design is made even better by incorporating Tamron VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization technology. A 10.7x zoom that, when used on an APS-C digital SLR renders a picture angle range equivalent to a 43-465mm lens on a full-frame DSLR or a 35mm film SLR. Its Di lens properties allow it to function on full-frame and APS-C digital SLRs, as well as 35mm film SLRs. Engineered for extreme compactness, image quality is optimized through use of a combination of XR (Extra Refractive Index) and LD glass. Internal focusing contributes to responsiveness and maintains constant lens barrel length and Macro focusing brings small subjects into view crisply. The addition of VC (Vibration Compensation) to combat image blur induced by camera shake, sharper handheld results are assured!Xespecially when conditions call for slower shutter speeds.
TAMRON AF 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC Camera Lens For Canon(A20E) Highlights
- Favor the format flexibility that Tamron Di lenses afford.
- Prefer the added sharpness and expanded shooting possibilities afforded by Tamron VC (Vibration Compensation).
- Value extreme compactness!Xa form factor that's well-suited for many of today's smaller DSLR bodies.
- Want fewer lens changes, reducing instances of exposing the DSLR sensor to image-degrading dust, or missing the shot.
- Want image quality exceeding typical kit lens capabilities.
TAMRON AF 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC Camera Lens For Canon(A20E) In The Box
- AF 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC (A20E) For Canon
- Lens Hood (DA20)
- 67mm Front Lens Cap (CP67)
- Rear Lens Cap
|Angle of View||75-8|
|Diaphragm Blade Number||9|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.49m|
|Macro Magnification Ratio||1:3|
|Diameter x Length||78.1mm x 99mm|
|Accessory||Lens hood (DA20)|
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.