The Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II PZD MACRO Lens for Sony is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens for Sony A-mount APS-C cameras that features a versatile 35mm equivalent focal length of 24-450mm. This provides users with an extremely wide-angle and super telephoto lens in one convenient package. Also, it has an aperture range from f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40 across the zoom range.
The 16-300mm is also capable of decent macro capabilities with a reproduction ratio of 1:2.9 when zoomed in to 300mm. This is due to a minimum focus distance of 15.3". Also, for excellent image quality, numerous special glass elements are used in the lens design. There are one Hybrid Aspherical element, three Molded-Glass elements, two Low Dispersion elements, one Extra Refractive Index element, and one Ultra-Extra Refractive Index element.
For general use, there is a Piezo Drive autofocus system which is powered by a fast and quiet standing-wave ultrasonic motor. This allows you to quickly achieve focus for sharp images. And, included with the lens are a flower-shaped lens hood as well as front and rear lens caps.
TAMRON 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II PZD MACRO Camera Lens for Sony A Mount B016S Highlights
- Sony A Lens Mount
- For Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- 24-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- Magnification Ratio of 1:2.9
- One UXR & Four Aspherical Elements
- One XR & Two Low Dispersion Elements
- Piezo Drive Autofocus System
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15.3"
In The Box
- Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II PZD MACRO Lens for Sony A Mount B016S
- Front Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.