For aggressive metal tones or classic hard rock crunch in a box, AudioBuy guitarists recommend the T-Rex Nitros Hypergain. This distortion pedal uses a 3-band active EQ section for flexible midrange shaping to suit your playing style, with gobs of gain to pull convincing saturation from a clean amp or push natural tube overdrive into uncharted territory. The Nitros's bass, mid, and treble controls are flat at 12 o'clock to provide plenty of options for tone sculpting: boost your bottom end for an authoritative modern sound, or boost your mids to stake your claim in a mix.
T-Rex Effects: Guitarist Designed, Quality Built
Danish tone pioneers T-Rex Engineering have been making quality effects pedals and guitar gear since the 1990s. T-Rex pedals are built using some of the best components in the industry, such as film/foil electrolytic capacitors, lifetime-use pots, and rugged footswitches, toggles, and connectors. T-Rex's better-known pedals include the Replica digital delay and Mudhoney distortion, which can be found on the pedalboards of top guitarists David Gilmour, John Mayer, Mark Tremonti, and Steve Morse.
T-Rex Nitros Hypergain Pedal Features
- High-gain distortion pedal for modern and classic tones
- Pushes clean amps, enhances tube saturation
- Tweakable 3-band active EQ produces a wide range of heavy tones
- Scooped midrange sound is good for hardcore punk and metal
- Forward midrange tone is good for '80s rock and proto-metal
- FET buffered bypass
- Rugged metal chassis
- Runs on a 9-volt battery or power supply (not included)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Get high-gain tones from any amp with the T-Rex Nitros Hypergain Pedal!
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).