Synthogy's Ivory II Grand Pianos continues the original Ivory's legacy of flawlessly executed grand pianos. Now, experience more realism than ever before, with Ivory II Grand Pianos' next-generation playback engine. These superb instruments come to life under your fingers. Produced by Joe Ierardi, an accomplished pianist and award winning sound designer and producer of piano modules for Kurzweil Music Systems, and renowned DSP engineer George Taylor, every aspect of piano design, from tuning and regulation, to recording, editing, programming and engine design, was crafted to the most exacting professional standards. Ivory II-Grand Pianos is an experience you won't soon forget.
Ivory II Grand Pianos is a multi-platform virtual instrument that re-creates the sound and playing experience of three of the world's great concert grand pianos: the Bosendorfer Imperial 290 Concert Grand, the Steinway D Concert Grand, and the Yamaha C7 Grand.
These superb sample recordings are brought to life by Synthogy's custom sample playback and DSP engine, built from the ground up to deliver a new level of realism in digital sound creation. Each and every feature in Ivory II Grand Pianos is designed to bring out all the nuance of the original acoustic instrument's resonance, character and response. Groundbreaking new features such as Harmonic Resonance Modeling for hyper-real sympathetic string vibration, Half Pedaling, customizable user controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Tuning, and Lid Position are just a few examples of how Ivory II Grand Pianos' powerful engine delivers the unprecedented realism it has become famous for.
Up to 18 velocity layers with proprietary Timbre Interpolation technology assures the smoothest velocity and note transitions for each of the pianos, achieving a level of musical playability that is unparalleled. Ivory II Grand Pianos' DSP engine also includes world-class digital effects such as Ambience, EQ and Chorusing.
Finally, Ivory II Grand Pianos places all of this control and power in a simple, intuitive, and highly attractive user interface. Ivory II Grand Pianos is the complete package, but one only needs to sit down and play it to understand why players, critics, producers and engineers all over the world have acclaimed its brilliance and surpassing musicality. Ivory II Grand Pianos is an extraordinary playing experience!Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos Features
- Acoustic Grand Piano sampled instruments: German Steinway D 9' Concert Grand, Bosendorfer 290 Imperial Grand, Yamaha C7 Grand (Each piano can be installed separately)
- Sympathetic String Resonance DSP for realistic damper and half-damper pedal response
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Up to 18 discrete velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Customizable with User controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Tuning, Lid Position and more
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and new Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- Expertly tuned and regulated pianos in world-class studios and concert halls
- Phase-perfect stereo samples stored in 32 bits!
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 8 dynamic levels (plus Bosendorfer extended low octave)
- Real Release and Soft Pedal samples
- Full length sustain samples, no loops
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations (new Synth Layers and Synth Layer Controls included)
- Parametric EQ
- Dozens of user-adjustable presets
- Produced and programmed by pre-eminent piano sound designer, Joe Ierardi
- Synth pad layering for creating modern sounds
- Control over resource usage for optimum CPU performance
- Support for AAX, VST, RTAS, and Audio Units - Mac and PC
- Requires 28GB of free disc space for installation of one piano, 77GB for all three
- May run as a plug-in or standalone
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.