Synthogy's Ivory II Grand Pianos continues the original Ivory's legacy of flawlessly executed grand pianos. Now, experience more realism than ever before, with Ivory II Grand Pianos' next-generation playback engine. These superb instruments come to life under your fingers. Produced by Joe Ierardi, an accomplished pianist and award winning sound designer and producer of piano modules for Kurzweil Music Systems, and renowned DSP engineer George Taylor, every aspect of piano design, from tuning and regulation, to recording, editing, programming and engine design, was crafted to the most exacting professional standards. Ivory II-Grand Pianos is an experience you won't soon forget.
Ivory II Grand Pianos is a multi-platform virtual instrument that re-creates the sound and playing experience of three of the world's great concert grand pianos: the Bosendorfer Imperial 290 Concert Grand, the Steinway D Concert Grand, and the Yamaha C7 Grand.
These superb sample recordings are brought to life by Synthogy's custom sample playback and DSP engine, built from the ground up to deliver a new level of realism in digital sound creation. Each and every feature in Ivory II Grand Pianos is designed to bring out all the nuance of the original acoustic instrument's resonance, character and response. Groundbreaking new features such as Harmonic Resonance Modeling for hyper-real sympathetic string vibration, Half Pedaling, customizable user controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Tuning, and Lid Position are just a few examples of how Ivory II Grand Pianos' powerful engine delivers the unprecedented realism it has become famous for.
Up to 18 velocity layers with proprietary Timbre Interpolation technology assures the smoothest velocity and note transitions for each of the pianos, achieving a level of musical playability that is unparalleled. Ivory II Grand Pianos' DSP engine also includes world-class digital effects such as Ambience, EQ and Chorusing.
Finally, Ivory II Grand Pianos places all of this control and power in a simple, intuitive, and highly attractive user interface. Ivory II Grand Pianos is the complete package, but one only needs to sit down and play it to understand why players, critics, producers and engineers all over the world have acclaimed its brilliance and surpassing musicality. Ivory II Grand Pianos is an extraordinary playing experience!Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos Features
- Acoustic Grand Piano sampled instruments: German Steinway D 9' Concert Grand, Bosendorfer 290 Imperial Grand, Yamaha C7 Grand (Each piano can be installed separately)
- Sympathetic String Resonance DSP for realistic damper and half-damper pedal response
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Up to 18 discrete velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Customizable with User controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Tuning, Lid Position and more
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and new Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- Expertly tuned and regulated pianos in world-class studios and concert halls
- Phase-perfect stereo samples stored in 32 bits!
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 8 dynamic levels (plus Bosendorfer extended low octave)
- Real Release and Soft Pedal samples
- Full length sustain samples, no loops
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations (new Synth Layers and Synth Layer Controls included)
- Parametric EQ
- Dozens of user-adjustable presets
- Produced and programmed by pre-eminent piano sound designer, Joe Ierardi
- Synth pad layering for creating modern sounds
- Control over resource usage for optimum CPU performance
- Support for AAX, VST, RTAS, and Audio Units - Mac and PC
- Requires 28GB of free disc space for installation of one piano, 77GB for all three
- May run as a plug-in or standalone
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).