In May of 2009, Suhr shipped their very first Koko Boost pedal. Koko’s unique design incorporated both a transparent clean boost and a selectable midrange boost which extended the range of your tube amplifier and Overdrive and/or Distortion pedals. Needless to say it wasn’t long before Koko was seen on the pedalboards of touring guitarists for it’s unique capabilities.
The Suhr Koko Boost Reloaded is the result of countless hours of listening, testing, and modifying the original circuit to create a pedal with a smaller footprint, while simultaneously expanding its functionality and versatility. Thanks to Suhr's proprietary Multi-Function Technology, mf(x), switching between Koko’s two boosts has never been easier. Additionally, Suhr have re-voiced the 3-position frequency switch and added +6dB more gain than the original Koko for increased harmonics and sustain.
Koko Reloaded is the ideal solution for players seeking a pedalboard friendly Clean/Mid Boost pedal to expand the range of pushed and overdriven tones from their amplifier and pedal setup.
Koko Reloaded was engineered with independent Clean and Mid Boost controls resulting in the ability to fine-tune each mode.
Re-Voiced Frequency Switch (Three Position)
The Mid Boost frequencies have been optimized for a sweeter, more cutting tone, that never sounds harsh or fatiguing.
- Left (Mids): Full and Smooth, tuned specifically to bring out your guitars natural midrange characteristics.
- Middle (High Mids): Clear and articulate, voiced to cut through a mix for solo playing.
- Right (Low Mids): Fat and Creamy, excellent for thickening up rhythm and lead tones.
mf(x) = Multi-Function Technology
Created to enhance your overall playing experience, Suhr developed Multi-Function Technology mf(x). mf(x) is a proprietary foot switch technology that enables you to seamlessly select between Koko Reloaded’s two distinct user modes, Clean and Mid, just by holding down it’s foot switch. Would you like to default to one mode in particular the next time you turn on Koko? Not a problem; mf(x) has built in memory that remembers your last mode choice.
Housed in a unique, spiral faced enclosure, the Koko Boost Reloaded is anodized in a deep raven black finish, and accented with futuristic translucent control knobs.
Suhr Koko Boost Reloaded Guitar Pedal Features
- Pedalboard Friendly - Ideal for pedalboards of all sizes
- More Control - Individual Clean and Mid Boost controls
- Modified Frequency Switch (Three Position) - Modified for greater versatility and emphasized upper mid frequencies for a sweeter more cutting tone
- More Gain - +6dB of additional gain for increased harmonics and sustain
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.