The Suhr Jack Rabbit is a high quality analog pedal that delivers a wide variety of tremolo effects - from warm wobble to whacked out. It features simple control over tempo by incorporating both tap, and strum tempo modes. It's modulation rate spans from 1Hz to 20Hz and utilizes a tempo subdivision switch. The Jack Rabbit Tremolo is housed in a sturdy, aluminum enclosure for maximum protection from abuse. It can be remote controlled via the FX Link jack.
Like all Suhr pedals, the Jack Rabbit Tremolo is True Bypass and can be powered from 9-18Vdc, drawing low current for extended battery life. It is protected from both over voltage and reverse voltage.
Tempo Subdivision Switch
Jack Rabbit features quarter note, eighth note, and quarter note triplet subdivisions.
Jack Rabbit features an easy to tweak layout which includes Rate, Level, Waveform, and Depth controls.
Suhr Jack Rabbit Guitar Pedal Controls
- Rate: Controls the speed of the tremolo effect, from 1Hz to 20Hz
- Level: Controls the output level of the pedal, from +0dB to +14dB
- Depth: Controls the depth of the tremolo effect
- Waveform: Selects the modulation waveform which includes Sine, Square, Triangle, Reverse Ramp, and Ramp
The internal 9V battery is monitored at both power up and during use. The user will be alerted when the battery voltage becomes low. When the battery becomes too low to reliably operate the pedal, True Bypass is activated.
Suhr Jack Rabbit Guitar Pedal Specifications
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm
- Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 5V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Reverse Battery Protection: yes
- Over Voltage Protection: yes
- Current Consumption: < 20mA
- Estimated Battery Life: 25 – 50 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 2.50" Width x 4.50" Depth x 1.25" Height
- Weight: 0.75 pound
- FxLink Connector: 1/8" stereo
- FxLink max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
- Shield -> Tip: Activate on/off
- Shield -> Ring: External Tap
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.