Whether you're performing with an electronic jam band, or performing sonic alchemy in your studio, there's a lot to love about the Studiologic Sledge 2.0 synthesizer. Besides the familiar tweaker-friendly workflow and buttery playability, the Sledge 2.0 adds auto dual mode, extended sample editing both onboard and via the Sledge 2.0 Spectre editor, and extended polyphony to 24 notes to an already sought-after synth. And you'll instantly appreciate how expressive and responsive this sound engine is when you get your hands on the 5-octave Fatar TP-9 keybed. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we love synths that pack a lot of control and a ton of different sounds, and the Studiologic Sledge 2.0 delivers!
Studiologic Sledge 2.0 61-key Virtual-analog Synthesizer
- Sledge 2.0 introduces sampling and other cool benefits
- Get creative with oscillators, wavetables, and samples
- All the right synthesis tools to create epic sounds
Sledge 2.0 introduces sampling and other cool benefits
While the Sledge 2.0 closely resembles its predecessor, its expanded feature set offers you more sound-creation and performance options than ever. To begin with, Studiologic expanded the Sledge's polyphony from 16 to 24, voices, which is a particularly useful when you explore the Auto Dual mode, which lets you quickly set up splits and layers. You can even set up the pitch and hold controls to affect each sound independently. Incidentally, you can save dual-mode sounds in the 1,000 available preset memory slots. Speaking of memory, the expanded 60MB of internal flash memory also lets you load up samples, so you can create completely original sounds of your own. Sledge Spectre software even makes sample editing and mapping easy, thanks to it's logically laid out graphic environment.
Get creative with oscillators, wavetables, and samples
You've got a lot of sonic options when you sit down to create new sounds on the Studiologic Sledge 2.0. You'll find the usual oscillators you'd expect like saw, square, triangle, sine, and sample & hold and ramp too. Sledge 2.0 also packs a set of 66 digital wavetables from the revered Waldorf PPG Wave synthesizer. So, with Sledge 2.0 you can create everything from analog-style '70s synth bass, to modern, aggressive dubstep sounds, and cover a lot of sonic territory in between too. Finally, AudioBuy.com.au Australia synth nuts are really excited about the 60MB of sample memory onboard the Sledge 2.0, and thanks to the logically laid out Sledge Spectre application, you can easily create and arrange samples via your computer.
All the right synthesis tools to create epic sounds
Whether you like stacking similar tones to create monster leads, or tweak out on creating multi-layered atmospheric drones, you're in luck with Sledge 2.0. And beyond stacking oscillators, there's a lot of sound-twisting potential here too. Oscillators 2 and 3 can be hard-sync'd, and when you use sine and triangle waveforms for frequency modulation and add in the noise generator, you'll be amazed by the huge sounds you can create. Factor LFOs, Waldorf filters, a powerful arpeggiator, and both onboard reverb and delay (both of which you can use at once), and you'll never run out of ideas when you start tweaking knobs on your Sledge 2.0.
Studiologic Sledge 2.0 61-key Virtual-analog Synthesizer Features
- Virtual-analog synthesizer with high-quality Fatar TP-9 keybed
- 24-voice polyphony, with splits and layers lets you build massive sounds
- Includes 66 digital wavetables from the PPG Wave digital synth
- Create your own sounds with 60MB of internal sample memory and a dedicated editor application
- Exceptional sound quality, thanks to modeling and filter technology from Waldorf
- Filters can easily be driven to self-oscillation
- Add excitement with a 10-octave multimode arpeggiator
- Create splits and layers with independently assignable pitch and hold controls
- Create depth and dimension with onboard reverb and delay effects
- Two LFOs per voice, two envelopes per voice (filter/amplifier)
The Studiologic Sledge 2.0 could be your new go-to performance synth!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.