The B1 condenser mic is an excellent do-all general purpose recording mic, great for close-miking amplifiers or for production, broadcast, and voice over work. It also makes a quality vocal mic suitable for all vocal styles. The B1 is a large diaphragm cardioid microphone in a pressure-gradient transducer employing high-quality transformerless design and extremely low noise. It will enhance any professional or project studio application at an unbelievable low price. For anyone looking to enter the world of high-quality recording without spending a small fortune, the B1 is a perfect fit!
Being versatile is the key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects B1 is no exception. Equipped with a true 1" 3 micron gold sputtered large diaphragm in a pressure gradient transducer capsule, the B1 will deliver the finest quality of vocal and instrumentation recordings in a wide variety of applications while offering a natural extended transparent high end, yet offer the thick bodied low end expected from a quality microphone.
Studio Projects increased capsule voltage for all large diaphragm solid-state mics resulting in higher sensitivity, better signal to noise ratio, and increased low-mid and low-end response (a "rounder" sound). All Studio Projects mics have higher quality capacitors in high impedance sections for improved audio quality. The B1 now features two discrete 3-way switches to select two levels of pad (- 10dB, -20dB) and two highpass filters (75Hz, 150Hz). The result — cardioid only mics now have 9 operating modes!Studio Projects B1 Features at a Glance
- Type: FET 3 micron 1" large single diaphragm
- Polar pattern: cardioid.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB,(0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm.
- Load impedance: >1000 Ohm.
- Maximum SPL: 132db
- Noise: 12dB-A (IEC651)
- S/N: 82 dB.
- Power requirement: 48 +/- 4V.
- Current consumption: <2.5mA.
- Circuit: transformerless circuit, featuring extremely low self noise and large dynamic range.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Pad: 10dB or 20dB
- Low cut : 6dB/Octave at 150 Hz or 75Hz
- Pressure-gradient transducer
- Dual selectable highpass Filters (75Hz & 150Hz)
- Dual selectable pads (-10dB & -20dB)
- Shockmount and windscreen included
Studio Projects B1 — High-end features without the high-end price!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.