Modular step sequencer and more.
Experience the hypnotic, borderline hysterical sway of the CHARCOT CIRCLES (named for Jean-Martin Charcot "founder of modern neurology”) to awaken your mind and muse. It includes a 16 x 8 step sequencer that can be used as an 8 x 16 step track preset (8 CVs & gates), 4 x 32 (4 CVs & gates), 2 x 64 (2 CVs & gates), and 1 x 128 step track preset (1 CV, 1 gate).
CV and gate expansion is made possible through the BBOX breakout box interface, which features 4 CVs & 4 gates. Up to 2 breakout boxes per Charcot can be connected.
8 banks: a collection of up to 16 presets per bank
Presets: a collection of tracks composed of 1-16 Notes
Notes: base level data, or steps.
Up to 128 presets can be stored in the 8 banks of 16 presets. In TRACK PLAY—the most expressive performance mode—you decide which tracks you want to play together in the preset. In Global mode "8" for instance, tracks 1-8; 1 and 8; 1, 2, 3 and 8—just track 5, etc. In Global mode "4", tracks 1-4; 1, 2, 3; 1 and 4, etc. In Global mode "2", tracks 1, 2; 1; 2. In Global mode "1", 1 track of 128 steps.
USB in/out, CV in, clock in, reset in, clock out, reset (out), velocity (out), gate (out), CV (out), are certain to attract both scientific and social notoriety. Let your predispositional creativity (think of that as the outer circle of white LEDs) mesh with an inspirational "Circles" influence (think of that as the inner circle of red LEDs) to exceed the threshold of the ordinary.
- CV IN – Control voltage input.
- CLOCK IN – Clock source can be a square wave or gate signal (positive logic).
- RESET IN – Positive voltage resets the Sequencer to the first step.
- CLOCK (out) – Outputs a pulse per step. The default step setting is 1/16 (1/16th note). In note mode press SHIFT and PLAY together, then turn the encoder to divide the master tempo.
- RESET (out) – Positive reset voltage output.
- VEL (out) – Velocity (note/step level) output.
- GATE (out) – 0/+5v trigger output.
- CV (out) – Control Voltage output.
- USB in/out - Software update via USB HIDBootloader (see studioelectronics.com/assets/pdf/guides/boomstar-modular/charcot-circles/Charcot-Circles-Quick-Start-Guide.pdf), and importing and exporting MIDI sequence data via Max7: studioelectronics.com/assets/boomstar-modular/charcot-circles/Max7/circles_seq_transfer.maxpat.zip
- Size - 26hp
- Depth - 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 85 mA +12V, 10 mA -12V
Complexity made simple.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.