The Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 analog synthesizer module brings the sound of the classic ARP 2600 filter to a whole new level of sophistication. If you've always wanted to get your hands on a classic analog synth, but could never justify either the expense or the potential frustration of making that happen, then you're going to get a real kick out of the Boomstar 4075. This totally analog synth features a pair of super-flexible oscillators, tons of routing and modulation options, and a classic ARP 2600-style lowpass filter. And thanks to its extensive MIDI and CV capabilities, it's easy to add a Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 to your keyboard rig.
- So Sluggish (Boomstar 4075) STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Owen Sands - Cyclic Hypnosis (Original Mix) - [Wall Music] STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- 4075 Tight Arpeggia Morphfu STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Boomstar 4075 Soft Sounding Demo STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Drummed up Basses - Boomstar 4075 by Drew Neumann STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Electric Distract STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- 4075 - Najima Arabeauti STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Old-school analog goodness any synth nut can enjoy
- Explore the sweet sound of a classic ARP 2600-style lowpass filter
- Get creative with advanced CV and MIDI implementation
Old-school analog goodness any synth nut can enjoy
Whether you're a seasoned synth tweaker or new to the game, you're going to love this synthesizer module! Each Studio Electronics Boomstar model features the same basic layout, with a comprehensive collection of pots and rotary switches set in its sturdy steel chassis. Starting with a pair of multi-waveform oscillators and ending with a warm and forgiving VCA, the Boomstar 4075's analog signal path is totally discrete, going so far as to offer hand-matched transistors in the filter and amplifier sections. As far as modulation and routing options go, you really can't knock the Boomstar 4075, which includes all of the standard LFO and envelope options you'd expect, plus cross modulation and ring modulation so you can really go nuts.
Explore the sweet sound of a classic ARP 2600-style lowpass filter
From David Bowie to Frank Zappa, every serious artist of in the '70s seemed to own an ARP 2600 mono synth. Originally designed around Moog's Ladder filter, the ARP 2600's 24dB lowpass VCF offered up a brassier sound, with a roundness to its resonance that many players though of as more organic sounding. Faithfully reproduced in the Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 module, this ARP 2600-style lowpass filter will let you craft the vintage synth sounds you've always wanted to create. When when you put it to work with all of the rest of the Boomstar 4075's components, you'll be blown away by what you'll come up with.
Get creative with advanced CV and MIDI implementation
At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, our customer support agents are used to helping musicians and engineers put together complete systems, which is one of the reasons we think the sheer routing and setup flexibility the Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 has to offer is so cool. For starters, the Boomstar 4075 gives you an essential set of CV I/O, plus the external audio input that's let so many non-keyboardists get really creative with analog synth technology. But Studio Electronics did something different with the onboard MIDI circuitry, providing you with a MIDI learn function that makes the Boomstar 4075 almost as easy to integrate into your rig as a modern virtual instrument. And to top it off, you can even set note priority and allow overflow notes to pass along to additional Boomstar modules.
Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 Analog Synthesizer Module Features
- An old-school all-analog synthesizer module built for modern artists and composers
- All discrete circuity features hand-matched transistors in the filter and amp
- 31 pots, 2 rotary switches, and 18 toggle switches let you shape your tone dynamically
- Dual oscillators, multiple modulation sources, and powerful mixing capability provide enough hands-on controls to satisfy the most diehard synth nut
- Outfitted with a classic ARP 2600-style 24dB/octave lowpass filter
- All-metal chassis and top-quality components mounted in a through-hole circuit board provides a lifetime of quality performance
- Control voltage, gate, and external input connectivity provide compatibility with other analog synths
- MIDI I/O with learn mode makes connecting to the rest of your gear easy
- MIDI overflow function lets you daisy chain multiple Boomstar models together for a polyphonic arrangement
Get classic synth sound with a Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 analog synthesizer module!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.