The magical combination of tremolo and reverb is the earliest example of a perfect guitar effects marriage. First pioneered within historic amplifiers of the 1960s, this harmonious coexistence has made it's way onto countless records and performances—from early surf, swampy bayou blues, spaghetti westerns, film noir soundtracks, to modern day indie rock. There are certain things in life that just belong together—the blend of tremolo and reverb create the perfect pair.
Given this storied history, there was no doubt that Strymon wanted to develop a studio-class effects pedal that delivers this classic combination. They carefully studied our favorite classic tremolo and reverb circuits, examined the sonic complexities, and faithfully accounted for every detail in our hand-crafted algorithms. The Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb pedal harnesses the complete power of a SHARC DSP to authentically exhibit these details.
Flint gives you the soothing, pulsating, and hypnotic effects that were pioneered in vintage amplifier tremolo circuits, along with three classic and completely unique reverb algorithms. You get the sonically complex '61 Harmonic Tremolo, the swampy and sultry '63 Power Tube Tremolo, and the sharp and balanced '65 Photocell Tremolo. You also get the classic '60s Spring Tank Reverb, the inventive '70s Electronic Plate Reverb, and the nostalgic '80s Hall Rack Reverb.
With eight parameters to tweak, you get extensive control over the tremolo and reverb characteristics. Go from splashy, pulsing twang, to throbbing, swampy blues, all the way to ambient, trembling, and serene reverberated pads. Couple that with true bypass, and a high quality analog front end and output section, and you have yourself the history of tremolo and reverb in a pedal-board friendly format.
Strymon Flint Tremolo & Reverb Guitar Pedal Features
- Three hand crafted tremolo algorithms faithfully deliver classic tremolo experiences: '61 Harmonic Tremolo, '63 Power Tube Tremolo, '65 Photocell Tremolo
- Three distinct reverb algorithms: '60s Spring Tank Reverb, '70s Electronic Reverb, '80s Hall Rack Reverb
- Two tremolo adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Intensity, Speed
- Three reverb adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Decay, Color, Mix Four "hidden" knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Tremolo Boost/Cut, Reverb Boost/Cut, Effect Order, Tap Subdivision
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Stereo output
- Tremolo Bypass and Reverb Bypass foot-switches
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of either an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter), external tap pedal (for remote tap tremolo), or Favorite switch (to save a Favorite preset)
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115db typical signal to noise
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Analog dry path (when Reverb only is engaged)
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable "trails" mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply, 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight black anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.