The MixConsole mixer puts high-end dynamics processors and EQ into every channel strip, so that all your mixing tools are front and center, console-style, when you get to work on a mix. The composer or songwriter in you will like Cubase 7's Chord Track feature, which guides you through chord progressions so your MIDI and audio tracks are always harmonically correct. The addition of MixConsole and Chord Track to Cubase's already packed set of virtual instruments, sounds, and effect processors makes Cubase 7 a phenomenal workhorse DAW capable of tackling any music production task.
Fully Stocked DAW KitchenDesigned to be exceptionally user friendly, Cubase 7 provides both the digital workspace and the must-have "ingredients" you need to produce high-quality music. Compose and record with as many audio, instrument, and MIDI tracks as you like, with the DAW's 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine, which boasts up to 192 kHz resolution, 5.1 surround mixing, flexible routing, and full automatic delay compensation. You can do all your composing, editing, and mixing in the box with essentials such as multitrack editing and quantizing, take comping, and automation tools.
So that you can open up Cubase and start making music right away, the software comes packed with eight useful virtual instruments -- including HALion Sonic SE workstation (with 300 different instrument sounds), the Padshop granular synth, Retrologue virtual analog synth, LoopMash 2, and Groove Agent ONE drum machine (with drum samples and corresponding MIDI loops) -- for creating sounds, beats, effects, and more.
Steinberg Cubase 7 also features a large collection of about 2,800 sounds, as well as 66 audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors, including VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite, REVerence convolution reverb, and Voxengo CurveEQ. Cubase 7 software has all the bases covered if you just want to plug and play.
Get Perfectly Voiced Harmonies, FastOnce you have your recorded tracks, you can get into the nitty gritty of it all and edit notes with surgical precision using the VariAudio feature. VariAudio, which works hand in hand with Chord Track, allows for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks and automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effect.
As your personal composing and arranging assistant, Cubase 7 intelligently analyzes your music's harmonic structure and provides chord and scale information to both MIDI and audio tracks that have been processed with VariAudio. The chord and scale details automatically follow any harmonic adjustments in Chord Track, a dedicated chord guide that you will find within Cubase's Project window. Together, Chord Track and VariAudio will lead you through the composition process so you can quickly create complex harmonies and modulations that are music major approved. If you need further assistance, turn to the software's helpful Chord Assistant for bridging chords and generating harmonic chord progressions.
Cubase's tools will ensure that your music sounds appropriate for any style or instrumentation. Hermode tuning technology, for example, uses dynamic retuning to fix the flaws typical of traditional well-tempered scales.
A Mixer That's Made for YouReady to mix? One of the nice things about Cubase 7's MixConsole is that its appearance is totally tailorable to your workspace. With the MixConsole, you decide what channels are displayed on the mixer and in which order your channels appear. You also decide how the mixer will look on your computer -- in full-screen mode, scaled down or up to adjust to small-screened laptop or large display, and so forth -- so your mixing workspace has a custom feel that's free of digital clutter.
Customizable track icons perpetuate the MixConsole's personalized feel, while useful tools such as Control Link and Quick Link make it easy to interlink channels and parameters. Other handy mixing features include drag-and-drop channel settings, A/B comparison, global bypass on effects, plug-in search, integrated control room functionality, and View Sets for instant recall of EQ, dynamics, sends, and inserts.
Loaded with EQ and Dynamics ProcessorsCubase 7's channel strip conveniently offers a number of built-ins, such as high- and low-pass filters, noise gate, the four-band StudioEQ, three compressors, a spectrum analyzer, tube/tape saturation, a brickwall limiter, maximizer, and 150 factory presets created by top producer Allen Morgan.
The updated Channel Settings window provides at-a-glance access to all channel parameters, such as input metering and routing assignments. Also available in that window, the Remote Control Editor gives you straightforward mapping of plug-in parameters to external controllers, with support for Mackie Control, Avid Artist Series, and other popular controllers.
Walk the Fine Line Between Loud and Too LoudKeep your levels in check with an integrated loudness meter that is fully compatible with the EBU R128 loudness standard. Precise measuring of integrated, momentary and short-term loudness enables you to keep track of your audio's loudness and deliver in true EBU-compliant formats. Get the volume just right without compromising your music.
Steinberg Cubase 7.5 Music Production Software Features
- Music production software for recording, editing, mixing, and producing music
- 32-Bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing, and full automatic delay compensation
- Unlimited audio, instrument, and MIDI tracks
- Composing, editing, and mixing functions with multitrack editing and quantizing, take comping, and automation tools
- MixConsole provides integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for flexible mixing and professional sound
- 8 Virtual instruments, including HALion Sonic SE workstation, Padshop granular synth, Retrologue virtual analog synth, LoopMash 2, and Groove Agent ONE drum machine
- Collection of over 2,800 sounds
- 66 Audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors, including VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite, REVerence convolution reverb, and Voxengo CurveEQ
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks and automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effect
- Chord Track for easy chord management and re-harmonizing, plus intelligent composing assistance for generating chord sequences
- VST Expression 2 for easy instrument articulation management and expression control on a single-note level
- Professional music notation and score printing system
- MediaBay file and preset management system
- Cross-platform 32/64-bit for Windows and Mac OS X
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.