Stanton's ST.150 direct-drive DJ turntable doesn't just meet the standards set by DJs with decades of turntablist experience - it raises the bar! If you're looking for simply the best feeling and most responsive turntable on the market, Stanton's ST.150 is it. Its direct-drive motor gives you three times the torque of the old standard, plus all the control you need to dial in the perfect feel. Then there's the ST.150's rock-solid stability and a killer quartz clock, plus cool features such as reverse playback and key correction. You're going to be glad you switched to Stanton ST.150 DJ turntables.Stanton ST.150 Direct-drive DJ Turntable at a Glance
- Top-quality motor and brake give you feel and response like no other
- Rock-solid stability and quartz-locked timing ensure professional performance
- Loaded with useful perks and killer bonus features any serious DJ will love
It doesn't matter what turntable you grew up with, as soon as you get your hands on a Stanton ST.150, you're going to be hooked. This isn't some "me too" turntable that's trying to emulate the feel of the late great Techniques 1200 - the ST.150 is in a class of its own! Featuring the strongest torque motor ever found in a stock turntable and an electric brake to match, the ST.150 lets you pull off lightning fast starts and stops. What's more, both the motor and the brake are fully adjustable too, so you can dial in the exact feel and response you need for total control of your LPs.Rock-solid stability and quartz-locked timing ensure professional performance
Platter response isn't the only thing that sets the Stanton ST.150 turntable apart. By far the most important thing about the ST.150 is its incredible stability. You'll be amazed by how structurally stable this turntable is - it's built like a battleship! Every button, knob, and slider give you the same totally sold feel as its platter and tone arm. What's more, the ST.150's quartz lock timing clock keeps your music steady, even under the most demanding circumstances and challenging conditions.Loaded with useful perks and killer bonus features any serious DJ will love
Sold performance and killer mechanics - what more could you ask for from a professional turntable? Stanton certainly thought of a few things. That's why they loaded the ST.150 turntable with extra features you're going to love. In addition to a reverse playback function, selectable pitch control, and a height-adjustable tone arm, the ST.150 gives you a S/PDIF output for sending high-quality digital audio to your mixer or audio interface. The ST.150 also come with a full complement of accessories, including a slipmat and a set of L-bend cables - things no DJ should be without.Stanton ST.150 Direct-drive DJ Turntable Features
- Arguably the best feeling and most responsive direct-drive turntable on the market
- Fully adjustable motor torque, electric brake, and tone arm height let you fine tune your feel
- Ultra-high torque 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless DC motor delivers up to 4.5 Kgf-cm of starting torque
- Delivers up to 3 x the torque of the "industry standard" Technics SL-1200 series for instant starts
- Ultra-stable steel chasis with 332mm die-cast platter and tone arm delvers rock-solid performance
- Quartz Lock clocking maintains steady playback, even under the most demanding circumstances
- Advance functions include Key correction on line-level outputs and reverse playback modes
- Dual Start/Stop buttons allow for battle use
- Digital output provides high-quality audio for use with digital mixers and sound card integration
- Includes removable target light, slipmat, L-shaped cables, and Stanton 680HP cartridge mounted on headshell
When only the best turntable will do, serious DJs choose Stanton's ST.150!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.