SPL MTC Monitor and Talkback Controller at a Glance
- Analog volume control for full digital resolution at any volume
- Flexible I/O options
- A smart solution for space-challenged studios
Why is analog volume control so important? When you're turning down the volume in your DAW, or with the volume control on most audio interfaces, you're actually reducing the digital bit depth of your audio - reducing its dynamic range. When you control volume through an all-analog device like the SPL MTC, you hear the full dynamic range of your audio even at lower volume levels.
Flexible I/O options
With six input sources and support for three sets of stereo speakers, the SPL MTC gives you mixer-like functionality in a more convenient design. There are even unbalanced inputs for connecting consumer music players and similar devices, so you can check your mix against virtually anything.
A smart solution for space-challenged studios
Every studio needs a comprehensive monitoring system for maximum efficiency, and the SPL MTC is a smart solution for smaller control rooms and mixing suites. You get the functionality normally associated with larger consoles or rackmount units, in a convenient desktop format that keeps essential monitoring controls within reach.
SPL MTC Monitor and Talkback Controller Features
- Monitor management, input source selection, and talkback controller
- Analog volume control won't reduce your audio quality like digital volume control
- All-analog signal path
- Talkback can be toggled on/off with a standard footswitch (sold separately)
- Convenient desktop design puts all controls right where you need them
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.