SPL MTC Monitor and Talkback Controller at a Glance
- Analog volume control for full digital resolution at any volume
- Flexible I/O options
- A smart solution for space-challenged studios
Why is analog volume control so important? When you're turning down the volume in your DAW, or with the volume control on most audio interfaces, you're actually reducing the digital bit depth of your audio - reducing its dynamic range. When you control volume through an all-analog device like the SPL MTC, you hear the full dynamic range of your audio even at lower volume levels.
Flexible I/O options
With six input sources and support for three sets of stereo speakers, the SPL MTC gives you mixer-like functionality in a more convenient design. There are even unbalanced inputs for connecting consumer music players and similar devices, so you can check your mix against virtually anything.
A smart solution for space-challenged studios
Every studio needs a comprehensive monitoring system for maximum efficiency, and the SPL MTC is a smart solution for smaller control rooms and mixing suites. You get the functionality normally associated with larger consoles or rackmount units, in a convenient desktop format that keeps essential monitoring controls within reach.
SPL MTC Monitor and Talkback Controller Features
- Monitor management, input source selection, and talkback controller
- Analog volume control won't reduce your audio quality like digital volume control
- All-analog signal path
- Talkback can be toggled on/off with a standard footswitch (sold separately)
- Convenient desktop design puts all controls right where you need them
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).