The Source Audio Orbital Modulator is a full collection of beautifully engineered Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, and Tremolo effects wrapped into a single pedal. Nine adjustable parameters and variable wave shape LFO thrust this pedal into psychedelic orbit. The Orbital Modulator is a super-compact, durable, and highly flexible multi-effects pedal with a dynamic collection of precision-engineered phaser, flanger, chorus, and tremolo effects. Twelve effect types, nine adjustable parameters, plus internal or external modulation control, emphatically elevate this micro-monster well beyond the sonic limitations of traditional modulation pedals.
The Orbital Modulator’s rack-mount power delivers endless modulation possibilities including multi-voiced choruses, through zero flange, rotary speaker simulation, variable notch phasers and much more. Its nine adjustable parameters include DEPTH, FEEDBACK, DELAY, FREQUENCY, VOLUME, LoRETAIN, TREMOLO, MIX, and SPEED. Control modulation either internally or externally: sine and square wave LFO plus forward and reverse Envelope Followers offer vibrant internal modulation, while the pedal’s compatibility with MIDI control signals, the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, or any Hot Hand motion sensor rings provide precise external control. Once you’ve dialed in the perfect sound, save it one of two user presets easily recalled via two footswitches. The unit also comes with a 9VDC power supply.
Source Audio Soundblox 2 Orbital Modulator Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 3 Chorus, 3 Flangers, 2 Resonator Flangers, 5 Phasers and Tremolo.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- 9 Adjustable Parameters — Depth, Delay, Frequency, Feedback, Volume, LoRetain, Tremolo, Mix, and Speed.
- 6 Modulation Sources — Sine Wave LFO, Square Wave LFO, Envelope Follower, Hot Hand, Expression Pedal, and MIDI.
- Multi-function In — use the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal or any of the Hot Hand Motion Sensors for on-the-fly control over modulation or any of the 9 adjustable parameters.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Source Audio's proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs).
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).