Borrowing the same award-winning microphone preamplifiers found on their 744T digital portable interface, the Sound Devices USBPre 2 provides one of the highest quality portable interfaces available for both Mac and Windows computers. The USBPre 2 is equipped with a pair of fully discrete, transistor-based XLR inputs and impressively lucid 24-bit converters that are capable of up to 192kHz sample rates. Additional inputs for line-level sources and consumer audio electronics, as well as S/PDIF optical Toslink digital devices are also available. A 23-segment, multicolor LED meter provides you with the essential feedback you need to keep an eye on your levels, and are an invaluable asset when using the USBPre 2 as a standalone preamp and A-to-D converter.Sound Devices USBPre 2 Microphone Interface Features at a Glance
- Extended bandwidth, low-noise microphone preamplifiers with 48 V phantom, limiters, highpass filters, and 15dB pad
- Dynamic range greater than 114dB (in 24-bit operation)
- Flat 10Hz to 40kHz (@96kHz SR) audio bandwidth with very low distortion
- Each input individually selectable between microphone, line, and aux level signals (both channels selected simultaneously for S/PDIF connections)
- Precision, 23-segment, multicolor LED peak/VU meter, selectable between input and output sources
- High-output headphone amplifier can drive a wide range of headphones
- Balanced outputs on XLR connectors with dedicated level control can be used to drive line- or mic-level inputs
- Mix control enables zero-delay monitoring of source audio, computer audio, or a mix of both source and computer audio for multitrack recording or computer telephony
- Phono (RCA) jacks connect Aux Output to external loudspeakers or preamplifiers
- Bus powering via USB for convenient, single-cable connection to the computer
- In Stand-Alone mode the USBPre 2 operates as a microphone preamplifier and analog-to-digital converter
- Hardware loop-through for test & measurement to send computer audio directly back to an input
- High-strength extruded aluminum chassis
- Mac OS X 10.4+, Windows XP/Vista/7, and Linux, class-compliant audio device
- Additional features controlled by hardware DIP switches on the back panel
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.